Week 3 Early Games Thread

Wareagletd

Big TD bomb by Akron to go up 24-21 (pending review and PAT) over Meeshigan w/ 5:23 left in the game! Woah...

May be a little short after the review...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama is gonna b in trouble 2day! Special teams is the ONLY way they were able to beat vatech! Ecarolina is goin toe to toe with vatech right now, and has the upper hand so far!

what's with the texting shorthand? It looks awful when not used in proper situation.

You must not have a twitter account huh?

NOW it's a TD for Akron. 24-21.

On a side note, how much does Terry Bowden look like Milton from "Office Space"? Yikes...

Big TD bomb by Akron to go up 24-21 (pending review and PAT) over Meeshigan w/ 5:23 left in the game! Woah...

May be a little short after the review...

4:10 left now.

Terrible play call by Akron on 3rd and goal from the 1.

Akron is getting screwed by the officials!!

How?

They should had put those 9 seconds back on the clock when they called for a review of previous play!

Terrible play call by Akron on 3rd and goal from the 1.

Akron is getting screwed by the officials!!

How?

They should had put those 9 seconds back on the clock when they called for a review of previous play!

You are correct (I think). The clock ran down while Akron was getting prepared to run the next play. The replay had nothing to do with the clock running. I'm not sure about the rule.

The play call on third although it didn't work, I thought it was the right call. The Michigan DB got away with a slight hold or PI on the last play.

Turds or Autograph boy? Not sure who i want to win?

I don't really want either to win; but haven't figured out how both can lose today. We get our shot at both. Those are the games I really care about.

I don't know why, but I love Johnny Football. I hope he makes uat look silly and they beat their face off. I don't care about his alleged money or his partying, he's a freaking kid. He's enjoying life. I think most haters are just jealous of his access to such things.

Bottom line, he's been fun to watch on the field and his team is behind him.

Tennessee or the Ducks? I would like to see Tennessee win, since we get a chance to play them. However, I do not see it happening.

Yeah... I've acquired a lot of Knoxville friends over the years and UT is my second team of sorts. Got a feeling there may be some safety-orange-colored tears shed in this one, though.

Tennessee or the Ducks? I would like to see Tennessee win, since we get a chance to play them. However, I do not see it happening.

Yes, it would, but the ducks will run them right out of the stadium...

Weeman just called the field a 53yard by 100yard triangle. Hmmm. :dunno:

Saw that. I think it's an appropriate start to the UA-aTm game thread.

There's a geometry joke in there somewhere about wee-man having only 3/4 of a leg to stand on.

Archived