tim couch predicts that

aubiefifty

auburn will beat wsu saturday. when he was qb at kaintuck leach was his "o" guy. oddly enough leach beat bama and ellis as bamas d guy while at kentucky. anyway the article was a freebie on tigerland .com

in all honesty the only way i know to post a link is cut and paste and aufamily will not allow me to do that. it was from the florence times daily.com and the title of the article is LEACH UPSETS JOHNSON IN ONLY PRIOR MEETING.

if anyone would like to pm me and explain what i need to do to add a link i would appreciate it. sorry

This it here?

http://www.timesdail...604b9f6eda.html

“I’ll take Auburn in that game,” said Couch, who will call Auburn’s second game of the season against Arkansas State for FSN. “I think they’re going to be riding high with Gus being back and being at home. I think they’re going to be better than a lot of people think they are.”

yessir it is! i am not real puter savy. i hate admitting my ignorance but i want people to know i am not being lazy. thanx again.

yessir it is! i am not real puter savy. i hate admitting my ignorance but i want people to know i am not being lazy. thanx again.

*open your post window

*click the icon that looks like a chainlink that has the small plus sign below it

*after that window opens, paste the link address in the URL window

*click OK

thank you!

Even though it's a 6 pm kickoff, I sure it's really hot on the field. Those guys from Washington State are not use to our kind weather this time of year.

Even though it's a 6 pm kickoff, I sure it's really hot on the field. Those guys from Washington State are not use to our kind weather this time of year.

Neither are our guys used to it. This summer has been very mild.

Neither are our guys used to it. This summer has been very mild.

It has actually been MUCH hotter in Pullman this Fall than at Auburn. Pretty weird. But I think our conditioning is superb and, except for the secondary, our depth is better. The heat will help us.

Fall starts on the autumnal equinox which is Sept 22nd this year.

As for weather:

.............. Pulllam for August........................................................................................................and Auburn for August

wxStationGraph_zps9d4002fc.gif

... which for the last 2 weeks (most of practice) has been hoovering in 80's for both teams, so it's quite likely time of day would matter more than geographic location.

*open your post window

*click the icon that looks like a chainlink that has the small plus sign below it

*after that window opens, paste the link address in the URL window

*click OK

i say hal mumme for the first time last night since he was head coach at kaintuck. man is he getting old. but then so am i.......

Archived