anyone see this wsu headline on tigerland?

aubiefifty

" the cougars lost more yards last year than a lawn service with broken mowers.........lmao

gainsville sun headline.

After last year, I truly believe this Auburn team plays every game with a chip on it's shoulder. We have so much talent on our team and none of them are use to loosing like they did last year. We will be better than we all think.

After last year, I truly believe this Auburn team plays every game with a chip on it's shoulder. We have so much talent on our team and none of them are use to loosing like they did last year. We will be better than we all think.

I could not agree with you more!

Didn't we play WSU some years ago as our season opener? I have seen WSU's campus several years back, and thought it was a nice peaceful place to get a college education. Of course not in Auburn's league! I hear that it snows a lot there with very cold winters. Univ. of Washington is a totally different school being in Seattle. If you ever fly in to SEA-TAC Airport, you get a great view of U of W's football stadium. I attended some medical conferences in Seattle back in the early 90s. It is a nice place, but rains more than the rain forests of the Amazon!

i think the underlying point of the story was wsu gave up like 47 sacks last year.lets hope it inspires our d line to smoke some tail next saturday! war eagle!

100.gif Games aren't played on paper. Auburn needs to set a tone early, or else we'll be in a dog fight nail biter.. 60.gif

Auburn doesn't need to think anyone is going to roll over and play dead for them. But one thing I am expecting from this Auburn team, something we haven't seen in the last 2 Auburn teams, is everyone (staff and players alike) doing the best they can. And that's all we can ask at this point.

i think the underlying point of the story was wsu gave up like 47 sacks last year.lets hope it inspires our d line to smoke some tail next saturday! war eagle!

57 actually

Guest WarEagleSteve

Didn't we play WSU some years ago as our season opener? I have seen WSU's campus several years back, and thought it was a nice peaceful place to get a college education. Of course not in Auburn's league! I hear that it snows a lot there with very cold winters. Univ. of Washington is a totally different school being in Seattle. If you ever fly in to SEA-TAC Airport, you get a great view of U of W's football stadium. I attended some medical conferences in Seattle back in the early 90s. It is a nice place, but rains more than the rain forests of the Amazon!

That was in 2006 if I'm not badly mistaken. I'm pretty sure that one was a laugher after about the second quarter. Much better WSU team then but also a much better Auburn team.

That was in 2006 if I'm not badly mistaken. I'm pretty sure that one was a laugher after about the second quarter. Much better WSU team then but also a much better Auburn team.

True.

Both teams were much better. AU started the season in the top 5 if I recall.

:thumbsup: It's a great area! I have spent a lot of time there and loved it. Winters are not that bad, at least at lower altitudes, nor is the rain depending on the time of year. (Certainly not as bad as this summer in South Carolina. :-\ )

Guest WarEagleSteve

True.

Both teams were much better. AU started the season in the top 5 if I recall.

I do believe you're right. As I recall, we were in line to play for a National Title were it not for some really hard-to-swallow losses to UGA and Arky.

Archived