Lets Be Real Here

TAYLORKEETON

Realistically, I see us winning about 8 games this year. Breaking in a juco QB in the SEC. Are D still has many many questions. If our secondary doesen't do a 180 from the past couple of years, everybody will pass all over us again. Realistically, I see us winning 7 or 8. The optomist in me says about 10 wins. What do you all think?

I think we go 9-3. Two of the loses will come from LSU (early in season but close) and UGA (motivation for the win against the turds). I think the third lose depends on whether Johnny football is playing when we play TAM. 8-4 I believe is worse case but 10+ is reachable I think if the team gels. Though they have been under developed the last couple years, we still have upperclassmen at some key postions we just need them to step up.

We'll be much better on offense. All the upper classmen and the freshmen offensive players were recruited to play Gus's offense.

defense has to be better, how much is better is the question.

We'll be much better on offense. All the upper classmen and the freshmen offensive players were recruited to play Gus's offense.

defense has to be better, how much is better is the question.

this concerns me. we could be a lot better and still be real bad.

I think we can be very special this year especially with Marshall. We've got two great running back now. And we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the game so we will be fine and definitely years to come the people we racked up on this year. We got a great defensive line group. Good linebackers and the backfield is much better.

Guest jojo1515

I think we can be very special this year especially with Marshall. We've got two great running back now. And we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the game so we will be fine and definitely years to come the people we racked up on this year. We got a great defensive line group. Good linebackers and the backfield is much better.

I didn't catch all that. Can you say that one more time please.....

I see 7-11 wins. There is a chance that we could be just under 2010 level if we can escape the injury bug from here on out. We have a very similar team to 2010....just not quite as good. We have a juco qb who has world beater potential. We have a stud RB group. We have a solid O-line with a top notch center, a good TE...and a better than 2010 FB. We have loads of talent at WR that's just needs to be coached up.

On D, I see us about the same as 2010. We won a championship with a sub par defense. On that D, we had a few big play makers, and the d as whole allowed a lot of yards, but stood strong at big points in the game. I see the same this year. I actually expect us to be better on D based solely on CBs actually covering somebody, which will give the D Line time to pressure the qb. In 2010, we were dink and dunked on all game because we didn't cover anybody.

In conclusion, I see us having a slightly better D and a slightly worse O than 2010. A couple breaks here and there, and we could win 10 games plus a bowl win for 11. A few key injuries and a couple of bad-confidence losing- breaks and we could easily go from 10 regular season wins to 6 or 7.

Realistically, I see us winning about 8 games this year. Breaking in a juco QB in the SEC. Are D still has many many questions. If our secondary doesen't do a 180 from the past couple of years, everybody will pass all over us again. Realistically, I see us winning 7 or 8. The optomist in me says about 10 wins. What do you all think?

If your really serious ... I think that in the time it took you to post this... a seven-fold better reply was already just waiting for your read, amuse and amaze.

(here you go prediction threa and :) for SEC fun season-picks )

Archived