Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on...

bootskii

Come On!

Has to have been Photoshopped.

Took his head, put it on Mount Cody's body, and gave him Michelle's arms and Hillary's thighs.

I'm with AUGoo. I find it hard to believe that's Lacy.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ncf_g_alabama-georgia11_mb_600.jpg

Look at him in the SECCG. total difference. As for the "bad angle" making him look fat, it isn't just that angle.

He went from that and this: 20130414__357487213463c00c2e0f6a706700b745p1.jpg

To this: BQToOaLCAAAggrb.jpg

And the other pic shown.

Is there not strict testing for steroid use in college football?

Not at Bama!!

Seriously, HGH is SUPER easy to get and football seems to be the one sport where steroid use isn't talked about as much. Which is crazy since all we ever hear about is how much "faster the game is now" and "how much bigger the players are now" and how it's "causing way too many concussions and head trauma cases"

I'm just saying maybe if so many college football play,*cough cough, alabama players* weren't juicing up, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

Not at Bama!!

Seriously, HGH is SUPER easy to get and football seems to be the one sport where steroid use isn't talked about as much. Which is crazy since all we ever hear about is how much "faster the game is now" and "how much bigger the players are now" and how it's "causing way too many concussions and head trauma cases"

I'm just saying maybe if so many college football play,*cough cough, alabama players* weren't juicing up, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

Reckon UGA & LSU players are juicin too? Both of those teams match up pretty well with uat, they went toe to toe/head to head with uat and the only way uat beat 'em was on a last second play near the end zone. UGA and LSU were just as physical and talented as those UAT players. Heck, LSU has gone back and forth with UAT for years now. Just wondering what folks think about those other teams 'roiding it up?

Not at Bama!!

Reckon UGA & LSU players are juicin too? Both of those teams match up pretty well with uat, they went toe to toe/head to head with uat and the only way uat beat 'em was on a last second play near the end zone. UGA and LSU were just as physical and talented as those UAT players. Heck, LSU has gone back and forth with UAT for years now. Just wondering what folks think about those other teams 'roiding it up?

It wouldn't surprise me if many were on HGH. Apparently it is not hard to get. I have heard estimates that well over half the NFL players are on HGH.

My former business partner played football at a D1 school that actually had Auburn on it's schedule when he played (I attended the game) and said steroid and HGH use was rampant on the team. He said players would be suspended for marijuana but not the steroid related stuff because the head coach said "those guys are trying to help the team".

He also said that they had a player transfer from Bama to his school after Mike Price was fired, and he confirms all the illegal activities going on in terms of illegal benefits going on in Tuscaloosa. Of course that was a while ago, but it shouldn't be a surprise.

Take it for what its worth though, as I can understand the skepticism as its coming from what looks like a random message board poster haha

bammer has a very....creative.....drug testing policy. I doubt it could stand up to an actual audit. In fact....I know that it wouldn't.

Hey updyke......are you really that stupid? It's actually scary. Ever wonder why Rolondo McClain was pulled back into the cesspool at T-Town? It's not because nickapolean actually cares about him. They just can't have a ticking, roid-ragin' time bomb on the loose because he might start talking more than he already has.

Of all the top ten picks during Saban era have any of them proven to be dominant or immediate impact players for their team? Just curious....Julio Jones is the only one that stands ...

Of all the top ten picks during Saban era have any of them proven to be dominant or immediate impact players for their team? Just curious....Julio Jones is the only one that stands ...

Wait until roddy white and hall of fame tight end leaves, then he will be the Julio we all know.

Andre Smith just signed a contract extension and has been a starter since coming off his injury.

James Carpenter started his 1st 11 games before he blew his ACL.

Trent Richardson, on an AWFUL team, broke a bunch of Jim Brown's rookie Cleveland records.

Kareem Jackson is a multi year starter.

Mark Barron was a day 1 starter.

So outside of McClain, Ingram, and Dareus all have been pretty darn successful.

Wait until roddy white and hall of fame tight end leaves, then he will be the Julio we all know.

Which one is that? The All American in college? Not even the most homer Auburn fan in the world could reasonably believe Julio is anything short of great.

Andre Smith just signed a contract extension and has been a starter since coming off his injury.

Trent Richardson, on an AWFUL team, broke a bunch of Jim Brown's rookie Cleveland records.

Which one is that? The All American in college? Not even the most homer Auburn fan in the world could reasonably believe Julio is anything short of great.

Where was he great? We were not impressed at brick for hands at all!! If he was so great why did he need picks to get open in the 09' ironbowl? Watch and learn the game of football! Not crimson football, oh u cant, because that's all u know. S4u

Where was he great? We were not impressed at brick for hands at all!! If he was so great why did he need picks to get open in the 09' ironbowl? Watch and learn the game of football! Not crimson football, oh u cant, because that's all u know. S4u

....and Fat Andre has been considered a huge bust except for one year. He got a huge contract and promptly showed up fat and overweight.............again.

....and Fat Andre has been considered a huge bust except for one year. He got a huge contract and promptly showed up fat and overweight.............again.

He missed his first year due to inury. He started 6 of 7 games his second year before getting another injury.

Last year he DOMINATED, which led to him getting an extended contract. You don't get new deals if you're considered a huge bust.

Dude was 1st team all sec, 1st team all american, he was the 6th overall pick in the NFL draft, and he was a pro bowler last year. I don't think you could pick a worse example as someone who was a bust. He has consistently excelled at every stop along the way. Dude went for 1200 yards and 10 TDs last year. And if it was so easy to put those numbers up alongside Roddy White, someone else would have done it - since Atlanta hasn't had 2 WRs go over 1000 since 1998.

Where was he great? Probably in the NFL where he made the pro bowl...

Julio received benefits that should've made him ineligible to play. I'd call that way short of great....but then I'm not a gump either.

I'm confused, did he get found guilty of anything? Please provide a link where he was ruled ineligible...Wait, let me guess, you only take the NCAA's word for it when they let your guy play - when they let our guy play, it's because their in our back pocket.

He missed his first year due to inury. He started 6 of 7 games his second year before getting another injury.

Last year he DOMINATED, which led to him getting an extended contract. You don't get new deals if you're considered a huge bust.

Dude was 1st team all sec, 1st team all american, he was the 6th overall pick in the NFL draft, and he was a pro bowler last year. I don't think you could pick a worse example as someone who was a bust. He has consistently excelled at every stop along the way. Dude went for 1200 yards and 10 TDs last year. And if it was so easy to put those numbers up alongside Roddy White, someone else would have done it - since Atlanta hasn't had 2 WRs go over 1000 since 1998.

Where was he great? Probably in the NFL where he made the pro bowl...

Julio received benefits that should've made him ineligible to play. I'd call that way short of great....but then I'm not a gump either.

I'm confused, did he get found guilty of anything? Please provide a link where he was ruled ineligible...Wait, let me guess, you only take the NCAA's word for it when they let your guy play - when they let our guy play, it's because their in our back pocket.

Dude, ur in lala land! U danced around the fact that he neede illegal picks to get open! Like I said, when he doesn't have roddy opposite of him everybody will see the real Julio! If he was so great u guys should have won the 2010 championship! What happened?

If he was so great u guys should have won the 2010 championship! What happened?

I guess you guys won the national championship every year you had Bo Jackson?

You debate like a 9 year old.

U debate like a B**ch!! Guess what else bleeds crimson?

He's a gump. Who cares what he thinks? There isn't a single one known for their intelligence. They are known for playing football and we all know they go to every extreme to win games.

You didn't answer my question. Does that mean you admit that the absence of a title means Bo Jackson wasn't great? I mean, it's your own formula - so it must be accurate.

Archived