I'm sorry if this seems uncompassionate toward people

TitanTiger

If you allow a man to expose himself to your daughter, and you do nothing to protect her, you aren't much of a father.

If a trans...whatever did this to my daughter, he would for sure know that he was a he, b/c after I kicked him his he parts, I'm sure the little she feelings will be feeling it and crying aloud......

You fight by kicking someone in the balls? You sound more like a woman than the transgender person in this scenario. On a side note, it's funny how another poster advocates violence towards another. In Case you missed it tgr4lfe, the law aint on your side. That person has a legal right to be in that bathroom / changing room. If you feel so strongly about your daughter being in a room with a transgender person then perhaps it might be smarter to avoid the situation altogether.

It's to make a point, come on Captain Obvious! No way HE can be in female bathroom. It would be smarter for the 'transgender' to go to the bathroom they should go to. It's not right no matter how HE 'feels'. Thank goodness it's not like that in the south. I don't care what you think!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived