Barber stonger than Lawson

bootskii

I think we will see Mr. Prosch take on a more prominent role in short yardage situations, as well as catching the ball out of the backfield. JP has good hands. Pity the guy who has to tackle JP.

Especially if he get's into the secondary! I still remember Ben Tate's collision with the Tennesse "Heisman Candidate" defender (can't remember his name, but IIRC he got knocked back like 5 yards). Imagine what the juggernaught would have done. :abmbu:/>

Eric Berry?

Yep Eric Berry. There's a gif of it and it's pretty sweet.

Post it. Been a while sinc

Ronnie-Brown-Jason-Allen-1.gif

e I seen it.

I think we will see Mr. Prosch take on a more prominent role in short yardage situations, as well as catching the ball out of the backfield. JP has good hands. Pity the guy who has to tackle JP.

Especially if he get's into the secondary! I still remember Ben Tate's collision with the Tennesse "Heisman Candidate" defender (can't remember his name, but IIRC he got knocked back like 5 yards). Imagine what the juggernaught would have done. :abmbu:/>

Eric Berry?

e I seen it.

I think they are talking about the open field "get off of me" play. That's the "here I come and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it" play. (plus, that's not Ben....but still a beautiful thing to see.)

Eric Berry?

e I seen it.

Here's the hit I was thinking of:

gallery_50168_117_408783.gif

Archived