2013 4* WR Earnest Robinson (Auburn signee)

Sanders06

‏@KevinScarbinsky

Auburn WR commit Earnest Robinson on Smashmouth: Alabama recruited him hard after he committed to Auburn. But says he won't visit Alabama.

Retweeted by EagleDamnWar

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‏@KevinScarbinsky

Auburn WR commit Earnest Robinson on Smashmouth: Alabama recruited him hard after he committed to Auburn. But says he won't visit Alabama.

Retweeted by EagleDamnWar

:thumbsup:  That makes him a fan favorite already!!!!

:we:

• 2 weeks later...

According to 247, Alabama is pushing hard for a visit but Earnest has rejected the offers.  He remains firm in his commitment and is recruiting for Auburn.

According to 247, Alabama is pushing hard for a visit but Earnest has rejected the offers.  He remains firm in his commitment and is recruiting for Auburn.

ER has told Saban and the bama coaches to get lost before but they don't understand what that means. ER will get 100 letters in the mail tomorrow from uat.

ER has told Saban and the bama coaches to get lost before but they don't understand what that means. ER will get 100 letters in the mail tomorrow from uat.

Beware the Crimson Mafia.

ER should keep an eye on any family pets...they may be kidnapped and held at a beach house!

Every Auburn commit should get a tiger for a pet, that way if the bammers come around, there will not be any evidence left of their arrival except the vehicle on the curb and the bloodstains on the front poarch. No body to be found.

Big Kittys love chew toy snacks.

• 2 weeks later...

As many of you know, I consider grades almost as important as 40 times, physical stats, and bench press, when looking at a prospect's portfolio.  So I was disturbed when ER's HS Coach said after he committed that he had work to do in the classroom in order to qualify.  Usually, that's a warning flag for trouble ahead.  Since then, we have all come to love this kid because he tells the Updykes to stick it where there is no sunshine!!  Now this!!  Earnest Robinson is on track to be an EE!!!!!  Is that freaking cool, or what!!  Earnest will join the Johnson twins, Trey and Lemond, as EEs.  And, as we know, there could be a fourth this time next week.

How many EEs are we allowed to have this year?

3 that are allowed to count to 2012 and we can match the nuber of December graduating seniors but the rest would count in the 2013 class.

As many of you know, I consider grades almost as important as 40 times, physical stats, and bench press, when looking at a prospect's portfolio.  So I was disturbed when ER's HS Coach said after he committed that he had work to do in the classroom in order to qualify.   Usually, that's a warning flag for trouble ahead.  Since then, we have all come to love this kid because he tells the Updykes to stick it where there is no sunshine!!  Now this!!  Earnest Robinson is on track to be an EE!!!!!  Is that freaking cool, or what!!  Earnest will join the Johnson twins, Trey and Lemond, as EEs.  And, as we know, there could be a fourth this time next week.

Nice.

AU commit Earnest Robinson made one of the newest Rivals articles. It is about WR's that made great showings this summer and could/should move up the rankings list.

Good chance he ends up in the top 10 for Wr's!!!!

SIAP

Free article.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1391736

Great news for Mr. Robinson. He was an early commit in this group and will be a good one.

I have been very high on Robinson and a big fan since he committed. Love it that he does not mind (or maybe even likes) to tell the turds to get lost.

Reminds me of Julio to be honest. Julio is currently 6'3 and 220. Robinson will be 6'3 or 6'4 and 220 in a couple of years as well. Robinson is very strong for a WR. He is not a tall skinny wideout. He is big physical and tall with good (not great) speed and will go get anything thrown near him. Trust me, he will be an impact receiver for us if he wants to and works hard once he gets to AU.

Slow Julio? I am alright with that

I'm not. I know I'm in the minority but I truly believe Julio was one of the most overrated players in the last 20 years. He has all of the intangibles but he had far too many drops in big situations for my taste. Sure he dominated the weaker teams though. Now if ER has all of the intangibles yet plays like Blake then I am pumped.

I'm not. I know I'm in the minority but I truly believe Julio was one of the most overrated players in the last 20 years. He has all of the intangibles but he had far too many drops in big situations for my taste. Sure he dominated the weaker teams though. Now if ER has all of the intangibles yet plays like Blake then I am pumped.

Julio was also the best blocking WR in college football.

Julio was also the best blocking WR in college football.

you got that right.....he did drop a bunch of passes,but he was terrific with his downfield blocking

Uh he had over 100 yds on us all three times I believe.... I am as big as a bama hater as the next but u gotta give the man his props. Dude killed...

But this is about Robinson. Really like what he brings. I like the fact that we are going after bigger WRs. Those are the type of guys that have the most consistent success in the SEC

Archived