2013 4* WR Earnest Robinson (Auburn signee)

Sanders06

Rivals ranks him the number 4 WR and number 45 player in the country... wow he really shot up! Congrats Earnest

Yeah, he really impressed at a lot of the summer camps and i'm sure if he has an impressive senior year he may be in contention for a 5th star.

He likely will not be able to get a 5th star in the regular season. He will have to do it by being the best receiver at the Miss-Ala All Star game and the Under Armor game.

true that will probably help put him over the top. Not like the stars really matter we know how good he is.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivals ranks him the number 4 WR and number 45 player in the country... wow he really shot up! Congrats Earnest

Yeah, he really impressed at a lot of the summer camps and i'm sure if he has an impressive senior year he may be in contention for a 5th star.

He likely will not be able to get a 5th star in the regular season. He will have to do it by being the best receiver at the Miss-Ala All Star game and the Under Armor game.

true that will probably help put him over the top. Not like the stars really matter we know how good he is.

True

• 3 weeks later...

I read on al.com this morning where Robinson said the negative recruiting pitches had picked the last two weeks. Especially from...yes, you are correct, bammer. Said while talking to his bammer recruiter, the coach talked more about AUburn than bammer. Said he's still all AUburn though. My only question here is, since we all know lil Nicky is of the it most character and said he doesn't believe in recruiting committed players, why would his wr coach be calling one of our commitments? (sarcasm implied)

We are an easy target, this was expected given our play and it is only going to ratchet up. The thing is if we don't have some WRs step up this year Troop and AU will be getting more criticism for not developing the players we do have. We don't really have a leg to stand on. Darvin Adams is the only WR I would say sticks out as someone that got developed and it might have been more about getting an opportunity than development. Losing Kitchens & Goodson was a talent loss for sure, but without naming names someone has got to step up now.

War Eagle !

The al.com story blatantly left out the part where nick saban was negative recruiting too. No shame for most of those hacks. Didn't want to remind everyone what a whiny little man he is.

The al.com story blatantly left out the part where nick saban was negative recruiting too. No shame for most of those hacks. Didn't want to remind everyone what a whiny little man he is.

I had to restrain myself from firing back in the comments section to the idiot bammer that was constantly asking for proof as to the negative recruiting based on the snippit "that was the article" that al.com did in comparison to the one that Hoke did on rivals....which definitely showed the negatives pointed out by Robinson from both Groh & saban. Why people read articles on recruits that aren't in the fold for their TEAM is beyond me. There was also a typical "he's not even on our recruiting board at the moment" post or two by yet another bammer idiot further on down the comments column. Why was I reading it?....well, I asked myself that question & then closed that browser tab immediately.

The vultures are smelling the dead carcass. It's up to the team to show these recruits improvement and hope for the future.

Yep. There is still time to turn this season around but if we don't and finish with a losing record, that "whoosh" sound you hear will be the vacuum left behind as AU recruits leave for elsewhere.

I think most of the committments that we have now feel the same way as Robinson. Sure you may have a few that go somewhere else. If you listen to what they say in interviews it is mostly about the relationships that they have with the coaches and other committments. I think most of them think that this class is very important and they want to be the class to help turn things around.

The vultures are smelling the dead carcass. It's up to the team to show these recruits improvement and hope for the future.

Yep. There is still time to turn this season around but if we don't and finish with a losing record, that "whoosh" sound you hear will be the vacuum left behind as AU recruits leave for elsewhere.

So I guess nobody cares what recruiting analysts say that record does not play much if at all in a recruits choice. If the staff stays in place no matter how bad the season may get most of the commits will stick.

So I guess nobody cares what recruiting analysts say that record does not play much if at all in a recruits choice. If the staff stays in place no matter how bad the season may get most of the commits will stick.

Wanna' bet? Oh, wait....

recruits know a team can't win every year. that is very rare. it just part of the cycle and they are committed and bought into the vison the coaches have for the program. and most of all early playing time. you want to play as a freshman or sophmore or you want to play as a junior and senior or not at all. there is immediate playing time available for top talent at alot of postions. that is a big selling point.

Wanna' bet? Oh, wait....

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do!

Wanna' bet? Oh, wait....

Yeah, as a matter of fact I do!

I already have a bet with ellitor. One lemonade is about all I care to drink. If you want in on a bourbon and ginger ale wager, find the bet I made with ellitor there and post in that thread,

• 2 weeks later...

I stood next to Rueben Foster and Earnest Robinson during Tiger walk at the LSU game. You could tell that they are ALL IN! Seemed like they were already part of the team.

I stood next to Rueben Foster and Earnest Robinson during Tiger walk at the LSU game. You could tell that they are ALL IN! Seemed like they were already part of the team.

:thumbsup:

How tall is E-Rob in reality?

I would think he is closer to 6'1" that some people have listed than the 6'3' that Rivals has. Of course I was paying more attention to how built Rueben is to be in High School. They both looked like they were having a lot of fun. Talking with girls and chest bumping players as the players were going into the stadium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just looked at his twitter. He is one of the most vocal comitts on twitter we have, sounds very comitted to Auburn WAR EAGLE Earnest

Just looked at his twitter. He is one of the most vocal comitts on twitter we have, sounds very comitted to Auburn WAR EAGLE Earnest

Great! I wish more of ours were talking Auburn up instead of publicly discussing how many visits to other schools they are taking.

• 1 month later...

Archived