Where are they now? Chris Todd

TigerWar

Todd was a great QB when he was healthy. Had ok arm strength and great accuracy, and wasn't a lame duck in the pocket if it broke down. Even in 2009 I thought he hurt his shoulder in the Tenn game and wasn't better until a few games later, though the coaches never said so. I think of Chris Todd as a slightly more athletic Brandon Cox.

I agree with you about the Tenn game i remember thinking the same thing. I was fortunate to be at the bowl game that year and what a game it was.

I spoke with him during the weekend of A-day and he said he's selling explosives.

I played golf with him during A Day. He is selling explosives and in better shape now than most our players from last year. He's a good guy and loves Auburn.

Made some bad throws but seldom made a bad decision. Just lacked the physical tools to be great and play at the next level. Never heard a peep of negativity from him or about his character. Those things would seem to say he could coach. I would consider myself lucky to play a round of golf with him.

So, um, can we discuss the "he's selling explosives" part? Are we talking dynamite, hand grenades, C4, dirty bombs (Hi, NSA!)...?

So, um, can we discuss the "he's selling explosives" part? Are we talking dynamite, hand grenades, C4, dirty bombs (Hi, NSA!)...?

Admittedly none of my business, but

Enquiring minds...

Admittedly none of my business, but

Enquiring minds...

I believe he said it was for mining operations, construction

That's why I spelled "inquiring" with an "e"

I wish he'd sell some explosives to me. You can't just go down to Capps' Store on Hiway 80 and buy dynamite and fuses any more. I've got some beaver dams I'd like to blow up and thanks to 9/11 getting dynamite is no longer possible.

I wish he'd sell some explosives to me. You can't just go down to Capps' Store on Hiway 80 and buy dynamite and fuses any more. I've got some beaver dams I'd like to blow up and thanks to 9/11 getting dynamite is no longer possible.

ask the duck dynasty rednecks what they use.

Those guys do enjoy blowing stuff up. Si must have done some of that in his days of service.

I suppose they have a special permit for TV purposes. They also mix gasoline with theirs so it makes all those sensational flames. Straight dynamite does not make flame, just a loud BOOM and viola, no more beaver dam!

I have torn a few out with shovels and hoes. The last time there were too many cottonmouths. We had a backhoe, but a good explosion would be more fun.

I have torn a few out with shovels and hoes. The last time there were too many cottonmouths. We had a backhoe, but a good explosion would be more fun.

The cottonmouths were a major motivating factor in me going from picks and shovels to dynamite. Then, there was the fun part too....

The cottonmouths were a major motivating factor in me going from picks and shovels to dynamite. Then, there was the fun part too....

have you though about ammonium nitrate.

Thought about it but I'm not sure how to use the ammo-nite plus diesel stuff. Might still need a blasting cap?

Thought about it but I'm not sure how to use the ammo-nite plus diesel stuff. Might still need a blasting cap?

yea, im taking a chemistry class but we haven't studied nitrogen bombs yet. I won't get that comfortable if we do.

Archived