Where are they now? Chris Todd

TigerWar

I am pretty sure he lives in Kentucky.

I know that's where he's originally from, but I was curious what he's doing now with his Auburn degree.

Did you read that he still resides in the blue grass state?

He's still trying to get his 40-time under 5.0... ;D

He's still trying to get his 40-time under 5.0... ;D/>

I thought he was still running the 40. ;D

Driving a truck in Georgia? Hugh Nall is pretty good at evaluating talent.

I was never a big fan of his, but he put his share of OL in the NFL.

He is currently on vacation with his girlfriend in Florida.;)

But seriously, he is. Haha, We're friends on Facebook. There isn't a ton of information on his page, but he is JACKED. Looks like he has hit the weights and stayed on that course since Auburn. Nothing about jobs or otherwise. His degree is listed as having studied 'Athletics' at Auburn.

His degree is listed as having studied 'Athletics' at Auburn.

:P

Sounds like Chris has been :muscles:

So...how would you rate the gf? lulz

I spoke with him during the weekend of A-day and he said he's selling explosives.

Sounds like something similar that Gus sells.

:bananadance:

he might make a good coach. I remember when gus offered neil caudle a GA position and i wondered what about chris todd did not make him get the same offer (assuming he didn't).

Driving a truck in Georgia? Hugh Nall is pretty good at evaluating talent.

"Hugh Nall is the best offensive line coach in the country. Bar none." Pat Dye, circa 2006

he might make a good coach. I remember when gus offered neil caudle a GA position and i wondered what about chris todd did not make him get the same offer (assuming he didn't).

I bet he would make a good coach. If I remember correctly his dad was/is a high school coach in Kentucky.

Why so many jokes about Chris Todd? He was not 100% and still did a great overall job at AU.

I would like to have had him back last season, that's for sure!

Why so many jokes about Chris Todd? He was not 100% and still did a great overall job at AU.

You pretty much nailed it IMO.

Get a sense of humor how about it...and get real. He would have had as much success last year as the other two. The offense was a complete Charlie Foxtrot...if you know what I mean. Cam Newton would have been a failure last year...and his bench press is better than Chris Todd's!

Get a sense of humor how about it...and get real. He would have had as much success last year as the other two. The offense was a complete Charlie Foxtrot...if you know what I mean. Cam Newton would have been a failure last year...and his bench press is better than Chris Todd's!

Sigh. Cam Newton would have made Lefty and Chiz look like geniuses and they would still be here. Say what you will about Todd, though he would also have done better than our starters last year, but Cam Newton is maybe the best player to play the game, and he would have made everyone look WAY better than they actually were.

Not one person has cracked on Chris Todd in this thread. Good grief.

He was a hell of a qb and ran that 2009 offense with success.

Chris Todd is a better QB than Auburn has had on the team the last 2 years. He's always held up as the poster child of the "miracles" that Gus can work on QBs. We'll see if Gus' magic touch can fix the obvious problems the QB position has experienced since Cam left. As a boy i was taught that its difficult to make a silk purse from a sow's ear but, who knows; maybe with a little Gus dust mixed in anything is possible.

Todd was a great QB when he was healthy. Had ok arm strength and great accuracy, and wasn't a lame duck in the pocket if it broke down. Even in 2009 I thought he hurt his shoulder in the Tenn game and wasn't better until a few games later, though the coaches never said so. I think of Chris Todd as a slightly more athletic Brandon Cox.

Archived