2014 4* QB Sean White commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ and Sean will be a battle for starting qb after Marshall leaves. Sean is very accurate like E said and has the perfect poise for a qb. Sean also has very good footwork and pocket presence. JJ has a better arm, perfect size, and has more mobility although JJ is not a Cam Newton type runner. Saying that made me laugh we will never see another Cam Newton like player. He is a once a lifetime player.

Cam does have a little brother-you never know.

Oman, how'd you like to be that kid? The expectations would be overwhelming. Hope he can handle it like a pro.

JJ and Sean will be a battle for starting qb after Marshall leaves. Sean is very accurate like E said and has the perfect poise for a qb. Sean also has very good footwork and pocket presence. JJ has a better arm, perfect size, and has more mobility although JJ is not a Cam Newton type runner. Saying that made me laugh we will never see another Cam Newton like player. He is a once a lifetime player.

Oman, how'd you like to be that kid? The expectations would be overwhelming. Hope he can handle it like a pro.

Peyton Manning's little brother did. Mike Vick's did not.

Perfect examples for little brother's the world over! "Be an Eli, don't be a Marcus!"

Perfect examples for little brother's the world over! "Be an Eli, don't be a Marcus!"

+1

+1

Just don't look as ridiculous doing it as Eli does. He just has dumb caveman written all over him when he throws.

Thanks to Sean White for helping recruit Roc! Who else is he helping with?

Travis Rudolph is the only 1 I know right now.

Thanks to Sean White for helping recruit Roc! Who else is he helping with?

Travis Rudolph is the only 1 I know right now.

I like how White sets the bar high in going after the big dogs. Those would be 2 quality pick ups and I am a quality over quantity person every time.

That is AWESOME! You can tell that Sean is one proud young man. You know this kid works his tail off! WDE Mr. White, we are even prouder to have you. That picture gave me chills.

If my son got one of those IDE be like, "your future is very very clear."

In a Hank Hill voice.

Sean is Number 7 on Student Sports watch list for Mr. Football USA.

"White, a 6-foot-1, 200 senior, used the platforms of Elite 11 and The Opening this summer to show the nation what many in South Florida football circles have been saying for the past two years – that he’s a pretty special quarterback and football player."

http://www.studentsports.com/blog/2013/08/05/mr-football-usa-countdown-no-7/

Sean is Number 7 on Student Sports watch list for Mr. Football USA.

"White, a 6-foot-1, 200 senior, used the platforms of Elite 11 and The Opening this summer to show the nation what many in South Florida football circles have been saying for the past two years – that he’s a pretty special quarterback and football player."

http://www.studentsp...countdown-no-7/

Nice im4au! Preciate cha.

I can't believe anyone's still calling this kid a 3-star, outdated rankings or not.

Relax. Only 2 sites have updated since the elite 11 and he is a 4 star on those sites.

I can't believe anyone's still calling this kid a 3-star, outdated rankings or not.

He is a 5* QB on the IronMan70 list. It doesn't get much better than that.

not much value either. ;D j/k

Just as much value as any recruiting site's *'s lol

Just look around and find a rating you like. :dunno: That's pretty easy isn't it.

When Roc committed last week I saw two different articles about it...one on al.com referred to him as a 4* RB and the other piece (don't recall source) called him a 5* RB. What's the diff.....just so he signs on the dotted line in Feb.

not much value either. ;D j/k

Brutal!

Archived