Carl Lawson

tigerbrotha12

Can't wait until kickoff. | 9 Perfect Seasons, 14 Undefeated Seasons, 11 Conference Championships, 11 Seasons # 1 3 Seasons Recognized - 1900, 1904, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

“ Don’t just say it….Display it “

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait until kickoff. | 9 Perfect Seasons, 14 Undefeated Seasons, 11 Conference Championships, 11 Seasons # 1 3 Seasons Recognized - 1900, 1904, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

“ Don’t just say it….Display it “

Love it^^

Whats the difference between a perfect and an undefeated season?

I believe that an undefeated season may have ties, but no losses. A perfect season has only wins(no ties or losses)

It's best to let sleeping dogs lie. Suffice it to say CARL LAWSON IS A MAN! Now I'm sure he will not be as dominant to start as he was in HS, but I have watched him downright embarrass 4-5* OL the last two years. Kub-WAAH-nlo couldn't block him even with help.

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

This ^^.

He will be the defensive version of "johnny Football" in 2013. He will average 18 tackles per game with 12 of them being loses. He will intercept 4 pases each game and will run one of them back for a TD each game. He will help our defense to only give up 114 yards per game. He will help us to trounce all over the other team that is Mississippi State's kissing cousin; aka bammer, by the score of 74-0. Saban will resign and go in hiding in West Virginia.

I am dead serious about this young man! He will be a holy terror this season! Gotta believe in big things for this young man!!

I met Carl at Camp War Eagle (my daughter will be starting this fall), saw him walking into the Comer building,...... said War Eagle to him (did not want to interrupt his way to class) he stopped, asked my name and I told him, I also added that I was glad he was here at Auburn. Carl was very nice and had a very confident hand shake. Very mature for his age.

He was with walking with Grant Smith, I believe, Big Dude.... I am a Grant Smith fan now......

He will be the defensive version of "johnny Football" in 2013. He will average 18 tackles per game with 12 of them being loses. He will intercept 4 pases each game and will run one of them back for a TD each game. He will help our defense to only give up 114 yards per game. He will help us to trounce all over the other team that is Mississippi State's kissing cousin; aka bammer, by the score of 74-0. Saban will resign and go in hiding in West Virginia.

I like the way you think!

I met Carl at Camp War Eagle (my daughter will be starting this fall), saw him walking into the Comer building,...... said War Eagle to him (did not want to interrupt his way to class) he stopped, asked my name and I told him, I also added that I was glad he was here at Auburn. Carl was very nice and had a very confident hand shake. Very mature for his age.

He was with walking with Grant Smith, I believe, Big Dude.... I am a Grant Smith fan now......

Did Carl ask you for your autograph?

Archived