***Announcement: New Recruiting Forum Moderator (ellitor)

RunInRed

For those of you who don't know E this was his response to getting the announcement.

cdf.gif

Are we sure E is that cool and smoothe?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knew this thread had a chance to be epic ...

It's about me. Who didn't know? j/k

It's more like

tumblr_mm97iune191qhr8kmo1_250.gif

Sorry, I can't see anything. Might want to try and post that again.

really? The gif shows for me.

So, how does the hazing process work?!?!

Cheers E!

There is a goat, but I forget who has it right now...

When in doubt, check with Arnie!

It's more like

Read the hat.

It's more like

Read the hat.

oops. :laugh:

So, I guess this means I can't tell him he is wrong on things like Roc Thomas anymore?

All opinions are welcome as long as they follow AUF guidelines. :cheers:

It's more like

Isn't it about time we did something about the use of anabolic steroids in professional wrestling? I mean where would Dusty Rhodes and Mr. Wrestling #2 fit in the sport as it stands today? So sad to see such a cherished bastion of fairness and equality just tossed assunder by those seeking to make a name for themself without the actual hard work and dedication?

Won't you come home Tommy "Wildfire" Rich? We need you.

It's more like

Won't you come home Tommy "Wildfire" Rich? We need you.

One of his close friends was my childhood favorites. Austin Idol.

Hadn't heard that name in a minute. Harley Race, The Minnesota Wreckin'Crew (Arn and Ole Anderson), Dusty Rhodes, The Freebirds, Iron Shiek, Abdul the Butcher, George "The Animal" Steele, Tony Atlas, Mr. Wonderful. Some great characters in wrestling back in the day. WTBS, the original cable network made those guys household names in the 70's with Georgia Championship Wrestling hosted by Gordon Solie. We would go to tapings at the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, The Civic Center in Columbus or the old Macon Coliseum with my youngest uncle before he got married. :hellyeah:

Hadn't heard that name in a minute. Harley Race, The Minnesota Wreckin'Crew (Arn and Ole Anderson), Dusty Rhodes, The Freebirds, Iron Shiek, Abdul the Butcher, George "The Animal" Steele, Tony Atlas, Mr. Wonderful. Some great characters in wrestling back in the day. WTBS, the original cable network made those guys household names in the 70's with Georgia Championship Wrestling hosted by Gordon Solie. We would go to tapings at the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, The Civic Center in Columbus or the old Macon Coliseum with my youngest uncle before he got married. :hellyeah:

My family was headed to Auburn for a game back in the early 80's. Rick "The Nature Boy" Flair was flying the world in his learjet with all of his beautiful women. WOOOOOOOOOOO. Southeastern Championship Wrestling with Gordon Solie was huge. We pull up to a red light in Dothan. I look left and there is Rick Flair in a rented Chevy Chevette sitting right next to us. (not that there was anything wrong with a Chevette, but a guy flying the world in a learjet?) Two SE Championship Wrestling collared shirts hanging up in the back window. I busted a gut laughing.

Back to roasting E. E once walked into a bar with a rabbi, Ara Parseghian, and a pole dancer...............

Psst...Hey y'all ...listen up...I'm sure they REALLY wanted yours truly to head things up but they were probably too intimidated by my skills to come right out and ask me, right? Has to be, but that wouldn't be fair to all the pay sites. Plus all the players would be wanting to interview me and that would be embarrassing. Yeah, best to just let "El" handle it. Don't worry everyone I will correct all of his errors before anyone has a chance to see them. (Don't let "El" see this)

Psst...Hey y'all ...listen up...I'm sure they REALLY wanted yours truly to head things up but they were probably too intimidated by my skills to come right out and ask me, right? Has to be, but that wouldn't be fair to all the pay sites. Plus all the players would be wanting to interview me and that would be embarrassing. Yeah, best to just let "El" handle it. Don't worry everyone I will correct all of his errors before anyone has a chance to see them. (Don't let "El" see this)

Too late! MUAHAHAHA!

E has an open door policy as a moderator and is willing to listen to others comments. Hey, this could go on for a while.

7y7zv3t.gif

A forum without a moderator is like a foot without a big toe. How about a round of applause for our bestest buddy and new big toe, the mighty E.

A forum without a moderator is like a foot without a big toe. How about a round of applause for our bestest buddy and new big toe, the mighty E.

What do you want and how much does it cost? :laugh:

Archived