2013 Class Enrollment List

ellitor

If he doesn't get in now, I hope he'll go to a Prep School and we'll resign him in Dec.

Very Very slim possibility on the prep part.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that's a relatively high ACT for such a low GPA. Does the NCAA look at out-of-balance relative scores? I'm not saying Robinson's should be cause for concern, but in general?

I agree that's a relatively high ACT for such a low GPA. Does the NCAA look at out-of-balance relative scores? I'm not saying Robinson's should be cause for concern, but in general?

You mean an investigation. I doubt the NCAA looks into imbalances like that given there are probably quite a few like that.

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson1m

RB signee Peyton Barber expected to report to #Auburn on Monday.

Does anyone know if the hold-up on Peyton Barber has been grades related as well?

Not sure. His parents were interviewed but did not go into such details.

1 more question please. Why would someone not be eligibilie for prep? It sounds like a smart move.

If the grades and/or ACT scores are too low they can't get in via the prep route. Under those circumstances the prep route is not available to them and they have to go to JUCO if they hope to eventually play top level college football.

Example: Last year these two failed to qualify: Ja'Quay Williams was close enough that he could choose prep school. Darrion Hutchinson wasn't that close and had to go to JUCO.

Free read with Quotes from Nick and an update on Peyton Barber. Link

Also OP updated.

Ok for Jason, if he goes to prep school and pulls his grades up and enrolls at Auburn in January will he count til the next 25 or the last 25?

Also OP updated.

Ok for Jason, if he goes to prep school and pulls his grades up and enrolls at Auburn in January will he count til the next 25 or the last 25?

Retain his spot in the 2013 initial counter class.

Also OP updated.

Aight and Earnest is pretty much going the JUCO route?

Also OP updated.

Yup.

Also OP updated.

Yup.

Aight thanks E.

Were marshall and quan close before they left high school or is this more of just giving a tour around campus? The reason I ask is bc it could lead to good chemistry on the field

Glad Peyton Barber is now in. I hope Earnest Robinson makes those 3 A's so he'll be able to enroll pretty soon.

IGg4yL3.jpg

Brandon King, Nick Marshall, & Quan Bray

BK is a big safety, NM thinks he is a defensive tackle with that scowl,lol and QB is just thinking these boys look ready.

check out the new Freshman LB, Cam Toney. He looks ready too (2nd from the right).

3e227fe2f954355423baf06f22338a7e.jpeg

Has anyone read about Ford gaining 8 lbs in one month under Coach Russell? I believe they said he was up to 203 lbs. I tried finding the tweet from this morning but I can only go so far back on my timeline on the phone. But I believe Justin from Rivals said it and was posted to Bleacher Report team stream. Sorry for no proof but if true that is impressive. I can only imagine what barber and pettaway will do to themselves under Russell. Barber will probably be around the 222-225 LB range when the season starts.

Archived