2013 Class Enrollment List

ellitor

Don't we have people that can help him do this ? Those who tweet maybe send him some encouragement.

Brandon King@_KING205 7m

so stressed out. I'm going through three schools trying to get all my grades in one place. this should not be this difficult

That's what i thought as well. What are we playing them for? I bet NM is frustrated too. He hasn't tweeted in a while and he's been eager to get on campus ASAP.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rest easy grasshopper

1. 5a406e6efebd5052c17c40d610a0c77e_normal.jpegBrandon King@_KING205 1h
    @NicMarshall7 I'm guessing the same thing that happened to you... so when you thinking you'll make it down now?
    Expand
  2. 9455bf76267df9c6d6b466ee7ffcbf60_normal.jpeg WarEagle#14@NicMarshall7 1h
    @_KING205 this afternoon or tomorrow morning
  3. 5a406e6efebd5052c17c40d610a0c77e_normal.jpegBrandon King@_KING205 1h
    @NicMarshall7 yea same here if everything goes well today tomorrow morning or the afternoon. Gotta make it

How are you copying it to where their pics are in the post?

High light the picture along with the post before you copy and paste it. Sometimes that won't work for the pic on the first tweet in a series of tweets. Then you just go back, right click and copy the pic, then paste it in your post in the right place.

I have just never seen pics by the tweets. I always copy straight from the tweeters page where the pic is at the top.

I have just never seen pics by the tweets. I always copy straight from the tweeters page where the pic is at the top.

If you go to their twitter accounts from your computer it has the pics, at least it does on mine. I use Firefox instead of Explorer for my browser so that could make a difference.

If you go to their twitter accounts from your computer it has the pics, at least it does on mine. I use Firefox instead of Explorer for my browser so that could make a difference.

Or Chrome which is what I use.

Earnest Robinson update

The mercurial Earnest Robinson needs to put up one more clutch showing of impressive numbers in the fourth quarter to step onto the practice field this fall at Auburn.

But this time it will have nothing to do with a fade route or extending beyond a safety's reach for an over-the-top catch in the state playoffs.

Simply put, he's got to make three A's in three summer school classes as part of a credit recovery program at Center Point High School.

If he doesn't make those grades, he will not be at Auburn this fall.

Robinson, according to Pinson Valley head coach Matt Glover, needs to replace three classes he received a "D" grade in during high school with an "A" in order to qualify to enroll at Auburn and join the football team on scholarship in August.

He mentioned a world history course as one of the courses Robinson would need to excel in this summer to make that happen.

"I hate this for Earnest," Glover said. "He's a good kid, but he's just getting a real big dose of life right now. If he wants to go play college football at Auburn right away, he's really going to have to earn it this summer."

Glover said that the 6-foot-2, 200-pound receiver has signed with East Mississippi Junior College as a backup plan if he does not qualify. He said a prep school is also a possibility.

"Its the difference of him having to go three semesters at a junior college before he could go to Auburn versus just needing to go to a prep school for a year," Glover said.

Robinson finished his senior season with 51 catches for 900 yards and 12 touchdowns. He reeled in 106 catches for 1,976 yards and 33 catches in his prep career.

He was rated a four-star receiver by 247sports.com, ESPN, and Rivals.com. Scout.com pegged him as a three-star player.

None of those numbers matter right now as much as those on his academic transcript. Glover said Robinson's sub-2.0 grade-point average and a 19 on his ACT mean he must use the NCAA's "sliding scale" to become eligible with an approximate 2.1 GPA in order to become an Auburn Tiger this fall.

Glover said summer school would last through July. If Robinson qualifies, he won't likely be able to join the Auburn team until the first week of August.

He committed to Auburn way back in February of 2012. How good of a prospect was he? Robinson was offered by both Alabama and Auburn prior to his junior season.

"I hope the kid can do it," Glover said. "I really do. There's the unknown in junior college. What if he gets hurt? What if he plays poorly and has one bad season? Do the SEC schools still want him? There's the chance of him getting lost in the shuffle or falling through the cracks if he goes to junior college. His future is just not as certain if he has to go that route." Link

I posted an update on E-Rob in the Enrollment List thread in the AU football forum. Link In short he needs 3 As to qualify. The full article is in the enrollment thread. I posted this thread to generate maximum exposure. It will be merged into the enrollment thread in a few days.

This process always reminds me of that scene from the first Lord of the Rings in which they have to get across the gap in the stairwell, one by one, while being chased by the Balrog.

Fortunately we have some depth in his position but I always hate to see us with non-qualifiers since in years past we have often lost them the second time around.

That's two of our four WR recruits down the drain. True, we have numbers there... Just as true, not one of them has shown the ability to be a starting WR on a winning SEC team. What we have is a list of names that have not done anything yet and several of them have had more than one year to show something,. Quan Bray has been the best of the lot and you won't find him on any pre-season all SEC teams.

That's two of our four WR recruits down the drain. True, we have numbers there... Just as true, not one of them has shown the ability to be a starting WR on a winning SEC team. What we have is a list of names that have not done anything yet and several of them have had more than one year to show something,. Quan Bray has been the best of the lot and you won't find him on any pre-season all SEC teams.

We haven't seen much of them because we have had a total of 500 passing yards since Cam left. We have talent and numbers at WR. And by my count, ER is the only WR that might not make it in this years class. All two other WR's are in already.

We haven't seen much of them because we have had a total of 500 passing yards since Cam left. We have talent and numbers at WR. And by my count, ER is the only WR that might not make it in this years class. All two other WR's are in already.

Jason Smith was the first WR to not make it in. Robinson will be the second. As for the past two years of under performance, the numbers would have been a whole lot better had some of those names caught balls that were right to them. So far they've done nothing but fail to live up to expectations.

We have 3 WRs getting in. Marcus Davis was recruited as a Slot.

Glad we added those WRs at the end there. Too bad, I was looking forward to both Earnest and Smith playing WR for us. Perhaps they still will one day....

Wow at the players we didn't get over the past few years. Could make a hell of a team with the ones that either didn't make it, left the team, or got kicked off.

Wow at the players we didn't get over the past few years. Could make a hell of a team with the ones that either didn't make it, left the team, or got kicked off.

It is a little nuts. I try not to dwell on it however, it just gives me a migrane you couldn't kill with all the oxycontin in Athens!!

It is a little nuts. I try not to dwell on it however, it just gives me a migrane you couldn't kill with all the oxycontin in Athens!!

Or all the crystal meth in Knoxville...

or the shake and bake in Gainsville

or the shake and bake in Gainsville

You Sure? There is a lot of meth in Knoxville.....

And Jason Smith was going to try out at QB this year. He was not going to play WR this year. That's why I didn't count him. 3 out of 4.

And Jason Smith was going to try out at QB this year. He was not going to play WR this year. That's why I didn't count him. 3 out of 4.

Given how natural or a WR he is he would have been moved to WR by mid season if he did not win the QB job. 3 of 5

Archived