2013 Class Enrollment List

ellitor

Disappointed that Smith will miss this season,but I think we will be fine at QB and WR this coming season. Assuming that Stevens ,Walker and Robinson all make it in, we still have pretty good depth at the receiver spot. Should Marshall come in and be what he is expected to be then that post ion is his to lose.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and it makes you wonder why some schools bring in their recruits to take the ACT at their own house during a visit...hmmm

I have never heard that before.

look to the west of the state...has happened before

and it makes you wonder why some schools bring in their recruits to take the ACT at their own house during a visit...hmmm

I have never heard that before.

look to the west of the state...has happened before

I know they do alot of things wrong, some I know first hand. But I have never even heard that one even rumored til now.

I know they do alot of things wrong, some I know first hand. But I have never even heard that one even rumored til now.

it has been a few years...don't know if it still does...

I see the Mini- Semester II starts on 6/24 so I assume most of the rest will be here some time before for that. Do we have any estimated time of arrivals or ETA's on any of the rest ?

June 14th and 15th.

Does that mean we should have some more news on who will make it in, on Friday and Saturday?

I see the Mini- Semester II starts on 6/24 so I assume most of the rest will be here some time before for that. Do we have any estimated time of arrivals or ETA's on any of the rest ?

June 14th and 15th.

Does that mean we should have some more news on who will make it in, on Friday and Saturday?

Most will be June 17th and 18th now.

June 14th and 15th.

Most will be June 17th and 18th now.

Nick Marshall on the 18th.

Robinson not coming until August at earliest. Most likely another Jason or Jaquay.

Anybody know if this will mean any type of significant delay for Brandon ? I'm not sure what the typo "mishaves" means.

Brandon King@_KING205 2h

didn't get transcripts faxed to Auburn today so it looks like it'll be more mishaves, but I'm use to things not going the right way. keepatit

Anybody know if this will mean any type of significant delay for Brandon ? I'm not sure what the typo "mishaves" means.

Brandon King@_KING205 2h

didn't get transcripts faxed to Auburn today so it looks like it'll be more mishaves, but I'm use to things not going the right way. keepatit

Not sure on the first part but his typo probably was supposed to be mishaps. Smart Phones are so dumb sometimes.

Looks like Khari Harding is settled in....

Mookie Harding@1NumeroUno1 6h

At these temp dorms chillin!! Waiting for the rest of 2013 to show up!! #AU #WDE http://instagram.com/p/arQJz6AwF_/

......and can't wait for the new dorms to be ready, LOL.

I'm ready to get to these new dorms already!! Haha but we can't get in them til August !!

At these temp dorms chillin!! Waiting for the rest of 2013 to show up!! #AU #WDE http://instagram.com/p/arQJz6AwF_/

I'm ready to get to these new dorms already!! Haha but we can't get in them til August !!

I would be anxious for the new dorms too if I was getting a king size bed and a big screen tv in each room.

I would be anxious for the new dorms too if I was getting a king size bed and a big screen tv in each room.

dang right

Archived