2013 Class Enrollment List

ellitor

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason Smith (4* QB/WR) will attend Fork Union (prep school). Wants to be back in Auburn in January.

Dang... I never knew he was at risk to not qualify...

Jason Smith (4* QB/WR) will attend Fork Union (prep school). Wants to be back in Auburn in January.

From Fake Gabe Wright on twitter so this is not legit yet.

True, but I think Fake Gabe has some inside connections because as you know he is right an awful lot of the time. He and real Gabe often tweet back and forth. I bet real Gabe probably knows who he is. Fork Union is the same place JaQuay Williams went too. :(

True, but I think Fake Gabe has some inside connections because as you know he is right an awful lot of the time. He and real Gabe often tweet back and forth. I bet real Gabe probably knows who he is. Fork Union is the same place JaQuay Williams went too. :(

Fork Union is not why we lost JaQuay. 3-9 was.

Fork Union is not why we lost JaQuay. 3-9 was.

Uh yes, I know.

And another one bites the dust. Attrition at ten now, if you don't count Gaston. 11 if you count him.

This brings us down below 80 scholarship players to start camp with, not counting any "courtesy" schollies that may be given to senior walkons.

On the bright side, it potentially opens up a scholly for an EE.

He would be used as an EE if he enrolls in January.

Not a good day for AU QB recruiting. http://www.al.com/sp...ml#incart_river Hope we get him back....that's always problematic it seems.

I think it hurts at WR for the year but helps us at QB. There will be more snaps available for 4 QBs trying to be QB instead of 5. I think it hurts us at WR because I feel Smith woulf have moved there before the end of the year.

Not a good day for AU QB recruiting. http://www.al.com/sp...ml#incart_river Hope we get him back....that's always problematic it seems.

I think it hurts at WR for the year but helps us at QB. There will be more snaps available for 4 QBs trying to be QB instead of 5. I think it hurts us at WR because I feel Smith woulf have moved there before the end of the year.

Yeah I think he would have moved to WR a couple of weeks into practice and probably played some there. Oh well, hopefully he gets his scores in order and comes early next year.

Decades of observation indicate to me that it's never wise to count on a guy with shaky grades to be your college QB. Hopefully he gets it straightened out at prep school, has a good season there at WR and hits the ground running at Auburn in January.

There are a couple more "in jeopardy", as they say. Hope they can make it in or we'll be really, really short in raw numbers come fall camp.

There are a couple more "in jeopardy", as they say. Hope they can make it in or we'll be really, really short in raw numbers come fall camp.

1 more

Just heard he's going to prep school. Is this BS?

Yes and no. He is working on his ACT score trying to qualify. If he can, he'll be at AU. If he can't, he'll go to JUCO. The last ACT test date was Saturday, so we'll know soon enough.

Just heard he's going to prep school. Is this BS?

See the last 3 pages of this thread.

E, 247 (BM) saying he would count back to 2013 if he enrolled in January, but that didn't seem right to me.

E, 247 (BM) saying he would count back to 2013 if he enrolled in January, but that didn't seem right to me.

It is right and what I said in the previous post. We have 4 open spots to count back to the 2013 class, 5 if Jason fills his own spot in January.

and it makes you wonder why some schools bring in their recruits to take the ACT at their own house during a visit...hmmm

I have never heard that before.

Archived