alabamas fluker admits cheating via twitter?

aubiefifty

I wonder how many other kids who were poor their entire lives are driving around in late model Cadillacs with personalized license plates BEFORE they get their first professional jobs?

I think you'd be surprised Randy.

I've lived in our states capital for over 10yrs, and it never ceases to amaze me when I drive through the housing projects in this city that I see brand new Navigators/Escalades/Yukons/Lexus/Mercedes, etc. With high dollar tires and rims.

There are dozens of them in every section of the housing community.

They are poor families that live in government subsidized housing, the kids get free lunches at school, they get government assistance for food and living expenses. But somehow, someway the car dealerships in Montgomery find a way to put them in top of the line, brand new automobiles every year. Then they somehow find the cash to buy the tires/chrome/wheels to pimp those rides out.

You'd be shocked if you drove through the parking lot one day when the Alabama State football team practices. Shocked I tell ya!

It has always amazed me how easily people can get financing for a $50,000 car but how difficult it is to get financing for a $85,000 house. Seems strange when you consider the nature of the collateral.

They don't want another house. If the get a better house they can't have the nice rides. You can only stretch the gov check so far.

I don't believe that is a fair statement and it has nothing to do with the relative availability of financing. Saying cruel things about people who are relatively poor (regardless of what kind of car they drive) may be trendy but it is still nothing more than hateful.

When I see able-bodied, strapping young men riding around in an Escalade and using government debt cards to purchase food to take their government subsidized home in the projects... Hateful ain't the only way I feel towards them.

Just sayin.

I wonder how many other kids who were poor their entire lives are driving around in late model Cadillacs with personalized license plates BEFORE they get their first professional jobs?

I've lived in our states capital for over 10yrs, and it never ceases to amaze me when I drive through the housing projects in this city that I see brand new Navigators/Escalades/Yukons/Lexus/Mercedes, etc. With high dollar tires and rims.

They are poor families that live in government subsidized housing, the kids get free lunches at school, they get government assistance for food and living expenses. But somehow, someway the car dealerships in Montgomery find a way to put them in top of the line, brand new automobiles every year. Then they somehow find the cash to buy the tires/chrome/wheels to pimp those rides out.

You'd be shocked if you drove through the parking lot one day when the Alabama State football team practices. Shocked I tell ya!

It has always amazed me how easily people can get financing for a $50,000 car but how difficult it is to get financing for a $85,000 house. Seems strange when you consider the nature of the collateral.

They don't want another house. If the get a better house they can't have the nice rides. You can only stretch the gov check so far.

I don't believe that is a fair statement and it has nothing to do with the relative availability of financing. Saying cruel things about people who are relatively poor (regardless of what kind of car they drive) may be trendy but it is still nothing more than hateful.

When I see able-bodied, strapping young men riding around in an Escalade and using government debt cards to purchase food to take their government subsidized home in the projects... Hateful ain't the only way I feel towards them.

Just sayin.

Who is "THEY"?

Just sayin.

Who is "THEY"?

"Human beings" that take handouts from the government, won't find a job, live in what basically amounts to tenament housing, yet drive around in a $50,000 automobile.

Since this isn't the place to discuss the socioeconomic patterns in the city I live in, I'll step out of this discussion and let others ponder how DJ Fluker can afford to drive a Cadillac when he's been poor all his life. :-\

Brain Billick went off on Saban this morning about how alabama players are already worn down when they reach the NFL. IMO, it seems like Saban loads them on steroids and max's them out and then their body's crash when they hit the NFL and drug test.

That gov. check doesn't go as far as the money they get from dealing.

LMAO at all these references to drug dealers being big time money magnet ballers. The only way doing something like that is profitable to the extent where you can buy brand new cars is if you're dealing with copious amounts and are essentially a big wig in a large drug ring. I'm doubting most football players would put themselves in that situation considering they are looked by themselves and their peers as on the path to "getting to the league".

I may be dead wrong on this but I remember hearing about some financial organizations giving loans to these guys based on future earning potential. Is that happening? If it is, it could explain the rides and rims.

LMAO at all these references to drug dealers being big time money magnet ballers. The only way doing something like that is profitable to the extent where you can buy brand new cars is if you're dealing with copious amounts and are essentially a big wig in a large drug ring. I'm doubting most football players would put themselves in that situation considering they are looked by themselves and their peers as on the path to "getting to the league".

Football players at bama don't need to deal drugs. They get their money from these things called "boosters". And you are dead wrong about dealing "copious amounts" as far as what it takes to make money. Small time drug dealers can make $1,000 dollars, tax free dollars, a week.

.......and the thing about illegally made money, it's not smart to go put it in the bank. You have to spend it somehow.

I may be dead wrong on this but I remember hearing about some financial organizations giving loans to these guys based on future earning potential. Is that happening? If it is, it could explain the rides and rims.

I thought the NCAA outlawed that many years ago. It did used to happen, though.

Football players at bama don't need to deal drugs. They get their money from these things called "boosters". And you are dead wrong about dealing "copious amounts" as far as what it takes to make money. Small time drug dealers can make $1,000 dollars, tax free dollars, a week.

.......and the thing about illegally made money, it's not smart to go put it in the bank. You have to spend it somehow.

I'll admit I am not well versed in this area personally, you must know more about dealing drugs than I do. ;D:poke: . Although making $1000 a week is different than making $1000 PROFIT per week.

I'll admit I am not well versed in this area personally, you must know more about dealing drugs than I do. ;D:poke: . Although making $1000 a week is different than making $1000 PROFIT per week.

making = profit. Yes, I probably know far more about it than I should.

I know for a FACT that a certain WR for bammer, who was later arrested for dealing, was also selling drugs while he was a starter for bammer. So some of those kids on nickapolean's team have indeed dealt drugs to make extra cash to possibly support a drug habit.....

I know for a FACT that a certain WR for bammer, who was later arrested for dealing, was also selling drugs while he was a starter for bammer. So some of those kids on nickapolean's team have indeed dealt drugs to make extra cash to possibly support a drug habit.....

...and, of course, we ALL know that nickapolean practically owns ESPN and all the state media and the REC is behind every new car and every new suit and that their drug testing labs are incompetent and that nickapolean and Emmert and the NCAA would never do anything to slow down their cash cow and that one day all of this will come to light and all of their championships will have to be forfeited and then nickapolean will leave for the NFL because he's just a mercenary that don't care about anything but himself.

Have I covered all of the bases? Probably not.

...and, of course, we ALL know that nickapolean practically owns ESPN and all the state media and the REC is behind every new car and every new suit and that their drug testing labs are incompetent and that nickapolean and Emmert and the NCAA would never do anything to slow down their cash cow and that one day all of this will come to light and all of their championships will have to be forfeited and then nickapolean will leave for the NFL because he's just a mercenary that don't care about anything but himself.

You didn't even come closed to covering the bases Dad.

- free fishing trips

- free laptops

- free textbooks

- free grades

- free houses - mortgages paid OFF

- free Peaches

- free Japaneze food

- free suits (Lord God don't forget the free suits)

- house sitting jobs for momma's

- deer antler sprayed all over the players, with free hologram chips, stickers, and bands

- PED's given out like candy

- Free Hot Wheelz

- Houses with stairs AND big ass salads

:dead:

You didn't even come closed to covering the bases Dad.

- free fishing trips

- free laptops

- free textbooks

- free grades

- free houses - mortgages paid OFF

- free Peaches

- free Japaneze food

- free suits (Lord God don't forget the free suits)

- house sitting jobs for momma's

- deer antler sprayed all over the players, with free hologram chips, stickers, and bands

- PED's given out like candy

- Free Hot Wheelz

- Houses with stairs AND big ass salads

:dead:

Now, that's funny right there... :)

Alabama does not CHEAT!!! ........................... The Pope is not Catholic !.....................ESPN only report the truth! .............

I AM CRAZY! Which is true?

• 4 months later...

Archived