alabamas fluker admits cheating via twitter?

aubiefifty

hulk76alabama posted the following..............yea i took $ so wat. i did wat i had to do.agents was tryin to pimp me so i pimped them. cast the first stone.

i cannot figure out how to post the pic of his tweet. i guess yalls way and my other board are diff. anyway fluker comes back and claims he was hacked.................. :dunno:

if he was hacked...then it is interesting how quickly he got back into his account....Anthony Weiner anyone? He claimed he was hacked also...typically if you are hacked the first thing the hacker does is change the password....

Amazing...here is a blatant admission...yet little to no coverage of the fact. Again i agree that there is a possibility that his account was hacked, but AU is drug through the mud based off of non-facts and accusations! Anyway...WDE!

Al.com already has an article claiming he was hacked.

this is not aol my friend so whats your point? i just wanted my auburn brethren to know what was happening.

They said the Hackers IP came from Ohio, probably an Ohio State Fan. I would assume twitter must have told someone what the IP was.

I don't have a twitter account and don't follow anyone, but I understand he doesn't tweet in ghetto slang and that his tweets are mostly Bible related. I applaud AU Family for not spreading rumors.

Al.com already has an article claiming he was hacked.

this is not aol my friend so whats your point? i just wanted my auburn brethren to know what was happening.

I detest all things bammer with a fervent point of view. Don't read something that isn't there, it simply meant there was already a denial. The possibility of hacking does exist. So let's not treat it like it is aol. I simply placed the info without an editorial comment.

We don't like it when others do it so let's not jump on any bandwagons that include taking any media report, Twitter or otherwise, as fact until proof, actual proof is put forward. I can't see DJ doing that either way.

AP Twitter account was hacked today and a tweet saying the WH had been attacked and the Pres injured was released. AP instantly retweeted on another account stating they had been hacked. Stock market dropped over 130 points, but has since regained its' losses. This shows the power of something that is as a rule nothing more than the musings of the account holder. Given far too much credibility and not enough security. Lethal combination.

Twitter accounts get hacked so much that ex Congressman Anthony Weiner stated that immediately as his defense for posted pictures on his Twitter account... :blink:

It's a common real problem with Twitter and is often used as a excuse by the guilty. Best advice, dont use or trust it for anything significant. It has very low non-repudiation.

His agent says, DJ Fluker has always been poor. I like the tweet,

phil_that@phil_that 4h

Agent said DJ Fluker “poor his whole life” … I guess Alabama boosters hacked his bank account too pic.twitter.com/ievJBk7W7D

BIkZrlQCUAAFqQ7.jpg

Dang he's a big ole dude. Does he have sit in the backseat to drive that car?

His agent says, DJ Fluker has always been poor. I like the tweet,

phil_that@phil_that 4h

Agent said DJ Fluker “poor his whole life” … I guess Alabama boosters hacked his bank account too pic.twitter.com/ievJBk7W7D

BIkZrlQCUAAFqQ7.jpg

Dang he's a big ole dude. Does he have sit in the backseat to drive that car?

HUGE!

I absolutely do not mean anything derogatory (or racist) by this, but just his mere size and pose in that picture makes me think of something they'd love to run across on "Finding Bigfoot"!

Run along! nothing to see here. Alabama doesn't cheat. AUbarn must have paid Cody Parkey to hack DJ Flukers twitter account and Tre mason to photoshop DJ in front of that Cadillac. Clearly those plates had DJF 76 photoshopped on.

I wonder how many other kids who were poor their entire lives are driving around in late model Cadillacs with personalized license plates BEFORE they get their first professional jobs?

I wonder how many other kids who were poor their entire lives are driving around in late model Cadillacs with personalized license plates BEFORE they get their first professional jobs?

I think you'd be surprised Randy.

I've lived in our states capital for over 10yrs, and it never ceases to amaze me when I drive through the housing projects in this city that I see brand new Navigators/Escalades/Yukons/Lexus/Mercedes, etc. With high dollar tires and rims.

There are dozens of them in every section of the housing community.

They are poor families that live in government subsidized housing, the kids get free lunches at school, they get government assistance for food and living expenses. But somehow, someway the car dealerships in Montgomery find a way to put them in top of the line, brand new automobiles every year. Then they somehow find the cash to buy the tires/chrome/wheels to pimp those rides out.

You'd be shocked if you drove through the parking lot one day when the Alabama State football team practices. Shocked I tell ya!

I've lived in our states capital for over 10yrs, and it never ceases to amaze me when I drive through the housing projects in this city that I see brand new Navigators/Escalades/Yukons/Lexus/Mercedes, etc. With high dollar tires and rims.

They are poor families that live in government subsidized housing, the kids get free lunches at school, they get government assistance for food and living expenses. But somehow, someway the car dealerships in Montgomery find a way to put them in top of the line, brand new automobiles every year. Then they somehow find the cash to buy the tires/chrome/wheels to pimp those rides out.

You'd be shocked if you drove through the parking lot one day when the Alabama State football team practices. Shocked I tell ya!

Kees is 100% right on this. I live in Atlanta and suffice it to say that you will find more Escalades on Bankhead (with the Spaceships) than you will in Milton/Alpharetta.

MY GOD! Mr. Fluker is an outstanding young man and would never do anything wrong! (That is about as scary looking as it gets) He can have my Tahoe if he would like, just sayin...

It has always amazed me how easily people can get financing for a $50,000 car but how difficult it is to get financing for a $85,000 house. Seems strange when you consider the nature of the collateral.

It has always amazed me how easily people can get financing for a $50,000 car but how difficult it is to get financing for a $85,000 house. Seems strange when you consider the nature of the collateral.

They don't want another house. If the get a better house they can't have the nice rides. You can only stretch the gov check so far.

They don't want another house. If the get a better house they can't have the nice rides. You can only stretch the gov check so far.

Ever heard of street hustle?

I don't believe that is a fair statement and it has nothing to do with the relative availability of financing. Saying cruel things about people who are relatively poor (regardless of what kind of car they drive) may be trendy but it is still nothing more than hateful.

Archived