Will the Left ever stop accusing the Right for the actions of others ?

AURaptor

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome Homo. You understand it just means man right? You should be comfortable with that, you stated it was so yourself.

Being a homo sapien, I'm fine with it.

Homo.

Oh no another redneck on the internet called me another name, hey wait, that's the same redneck, never mind. Whatever princess.

"redneck" ? Really? What's that based on, pray tell.

Thanks for outing yourself, bammer.

Your existence, any name you call me doesn't bother me, it would mean I would have to give your opinion any kind of credit of content for it to matter. Not going to happen.

You're welcome Homo. You understand it just means man right? You should be comfortable with that, you stated it was so yourself.

Being a homo sapien, I'm fine with it.

Homo.

Actually, your are a "Homo sapiens". (I couldn't get the correct spelling registered in some forum, and got used to dropping the "s".)

Not exactly the best ambassador we have though. :ucrazy:

I want the one that swears by the conspiracy theories about aspirin and fluoride if it isn't him, I'm not interested. DUH.Tthe collective IQ of the country is about 3 and we can't figure out why. Amazing.

OK. So you are wrong. Got it. Apology accepted.

Cold day in hell before you get an apology from me. The right swears total allegiance to the right wing media all the while screaming how wrong the "others" media is. You cannot see how total belief in your favorite media is not blind and insane faith. You believe it all because you want it to be true. Has any of your "favorite" right wing sources ever been wrong? Have they ever reported something they shouldn't have reported? Even some of them have backtracked from things they've said and made ON AIR corrections. A blind belief in all media EVEN YOUR FAVORITES is ignorant. I don't think the left is perfect by any stretch of the imagination, I'm critical of all media when listening to its' content. You would be stupid not to be.

Your existence, any name you call me doesn't bother me, it would mean I would have to give your opinion any kind of credit of content for it to matter. Not going to happen.

So, you'll dismiss facts if they come from me, because... ?

I note you didn't deny being an updyke.

Cold day in hell before you get an apology from me. The right swears total allegiance to the right wing media all the while screaming how wrong the "others" media is. You cannot see how total belief in your favorite media is not blind and insane faith. You believe it all because you want it to be true. Has any of your "favorite" right wing sources ever been wrong? Have they ever reported something they shouldn't have reported? Even some of them have backtracked from things they've said and made ON AIR corrections. A blind belief in all media EVEN YOUR FAVORITES is ignorant. I don't think the left is perfect by any stretch of the imagination, I'm critical of all media when listening to its' content. You would be stupid not to be.

That's what I figured. And you know nothing about me.

:lmao:/> Yet, this is how you defend your intelligence.

What did you expect genius, our IQ is only 3.

But that's not name calling, is it ?

Noting also how next to nothing is being said to rebut my OP, in the least. Just insults, mockery and petty snide remarks. I never insulted anyone, btw , until having to finally resort to calling anyone a 'bammer' and ' updyke'. But let's over look all that.

Just so I am clear, is the purpose of all of home'r's and telling tiger's posts to say that AURaptor is a nut for thinking that the mainstream media is biased toward the left?

Nope, point is that all medias do present with bias. Everyone spins, but some can only see the left. Simply put if you watch Fox, you may call it truth, but you like its' approach, THAT IS BY DEFINITION ITS' SPIN.

Just so I am clear, is the purpose of all of home'r's and telling tiger's posts to say that AURaptor is a nut for thinking that the mainstream media is biased toward the left?

No, they are making sport of the premise of the thread. It's a partisan complaint about partisanship. It's group think mentality complaining about group think mentality. It's something ridiculous being recognized as ridiculous.

Archived