***2013 A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching the replay... the only contact was forearm below the shoulder. You could even argue that he pulled back some.

@TheAuburner

Yeah. That is BS. Great GREAT hit and the kid not only got a flag, but ejected. Total horsemanure call. Going to be a lot of that this season....I am afraid.

1st quarter observations.....

KF will not be our starting QB IMO. (it's only one quarter....but he has some serious accuracy issues)

JW has looked good....but made a bad decision and threw a pick.

Tackling has been solid.

CAP is the real deal.

Using a spring game as a judgement on a players performance isn't at all a fair assessment. Never forget, most here thought Newton looked awful in his only spring game too..

Difference is we've seen what KF can do in games so there is something to compare vs. Cam. KF doesn't look like he has improved on much at all. He is still missing simple screen passes. Sorry...i like KF but he clearly is missing that "it" factor to be a starting QB of this team.

KF will not be our starting QB IMO. (it's only one quarter....but he has some serious accuracy issues)

Tackling has been solid.

CAP is the real deal.

Using a spring game as a judgement on a players performance isn't at all a fair assessment. Never forget, most here thought Newton looked awful in his only spring game too..

Difference is we've seen what KF can do in games so there is something to compare vs. Cam. KF doesn't look like he has improved on much at all. He is still missing simple screen passes. Sorry...i like KF but he clearly is missing that "it" factor to be a starting QB of this team.

Frazier is Burns 2.0. Maybe he can change positions like Kodi did.

Tackling has been solid.

CAP is the real deal.

Agree 100%. Hope NM and JJ are ready to compete with JW.

CAP is gonna be a star. JW really got comfortable after a slow start, and I like what I see from him. He's a pretty accurate passer, and he can run. The receivers need to step up.

I worry that KF has been completely screwed up by all the upheaval he has endured. I hope he can shake it off and have a better college career than he's had so far.

Watching the replay... the only contact was forearm below the shoulder. You could even argue that he pulled back some.

@TheAuburner

Yeah. That is BS. Great GREAT hit and the kid not only got a flag, but ejected. Total horsemanure call. Going to be a lot of that this season....I am afraid.

Unless u play for bama.

1. I hope JJ and Mrashall are ready!

2. CAP looks good.

3. Johnson will make Garrett a household name. He's found his place.

4. Not alot of missed tackles. I like.

+++++++

@TheAuburner

Refs are almost certainly going to over-react to the new rules. Probably the main reason that got called was because how the WR went down....like he was shot...which caused the refs to assume a head-shot. But these are probably SEC refs....and we know what that means.

@TheAuburner

Refs are almost certainly going to over-react to the new rules. Probably the main reason that got called was because how the WR went down....like he was shot...which caused the refs to assume a head-shot. But these are probably SEC refs....and we know what that means.

That's the scary thing...we will see SEC ref's all season long. Just a horrible, tinkle poor, ridiculous call.

It's official. 83,401 at the Auburn spring game. It's a record.

Before you ask, the Jordan-Hare capacity is 87,000 and change. And the 83,401 number is not adjusted for inflation. It's real.

@KevinScarbinsky

Where Corey Grant?

Yeah... Where is Cory Grant??

We've heard nothing but good things about him this spring. I haven't read anything about him being hurt... What's the deal???

crowd of 83K...AU people are hungry for success.

Where Corey Grant?

We've heard nothing but good things about him this spring. I haven't read anything about him being hurt... What's the deal???

Sick

Where Corey Grant?

Sick

For real?

@TheAuburner

It was a good hit. We have not hit like that in a long time and then they go throw the kid out! C'mon!

Archived