***2013 A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the commentators said he does really remind me of Ben Tate but a little less of a bruiser and a little more speed

He does not have Tate's speed. That run was a giant hole, a mistake by the defense....he did not outrun anyone.

True he didn't have to outrun anybody but he still flashed some good speed

Fulse looking good .....big and fast....nice TD pass from JW...did not rush it ....Fulse wide open

Not letting the QBs be tackled so guess we won't see many options today. KF "sacked" by a touch several series ago.

CAP with nice catch and run....did not take it all the way but looks fast enough to do the job.

1st quarter observations.....

KF will not be our starting QB IMO. (it's only one quarter....but he has some serious accuracy issues)

JW has looked good....but made a bad decision and threw a pick.

Tackling has been solid.

CAP is the real deal.

Announcers have trouble keeping up with who is playing.....mis-identified the QBs a couple times ...but best I can tell JW had the best quarter. Looks like a big crowd ....great weather.

Overseas will take all the updates I can get, sorry to hear that about KF.

So Trovon not impressing either?

KF will not be our starting QB IMO. (it's only one quarter....but he has some serious accuracy issues)

Tackling has been solid.

CAP is the real deal.

Using a spring game as a judgement on a players performance isn't at all a fair assessment. Never forget, most here thought Newton looked awful in his only spring game too..

Offense is limited without the QB option being available. Did run a "wildcat" with some success by Quan Bray... but no one on the defense is worrying about the QB and basically going after the RBs .

#1 O driving the ball now...Mason picking up yardage behind Prosch.

Tackling has been solid.

CAP is the real deal.

Using a spring game as a judgement on a players performance isn't at all a fair assessment. Never forget, most here thought Newton looked awful in his only spring game too..

True, but KF can't hit the numbers on a bubble screen.

Surprise...KF ran it in from inside the 10 for a TD. D was definitely not looking for that.

War eagle from Saigon (aka Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam. Mot dieu chac la tran nay Auburn se thang! Du ma Alabama!

War Eagle Brother, can't wait to see you next month!

Japan in da house - wish I was back home in the loveliest village today. WAR EAGLE! 2:21 a.m. Sunday!

War Eagle!

CGM will get us in order... This is the test. Players just need to realize that on top of college, THIS is their job... If i see 110% from everyone, the loss doesn't hurt nearly as much. Sorry... I consider myself ON the "Gus Bus".

JW with TD pass....open receiver in end zone...had couple nice passes on the drive. Good protection and plenty of time to throw...although the rush is shying off of hitting the QB.

Archived