***2013 A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, this just brings up hurt n anger. I have taught my son about AU all his life. He's almost 9, really getting it now, but being in WV we'll never have the opportunity to roll the trees like I did with my dad. I've been looking forward to this with him since he was born. And yea, it'll never happen. And the updyke pos will serve less time than I alone looked forward to it. We'll have lemonade, see Nova and sisters, but the trees say goodbye today. Thanks, alabama, you really give pride to the human spirit. Be proud, n do it fast. Its a new day...

WAR EAGLE EVERYONE from Cumming, GA! This team is gonna have so much love from the fanbase! We are going to have some great comeback stories in 2013, both for the team and individual players. I gave my A-Day tix to friends since our home remodel has taken over my life! NEVER AGAIN will we have to endure a season like 2012 and NEVER AGAIN will I remodel any home I currently live in!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Oh god...

the offense is not looking promising i'll give it more time to make a judgement but ugh

Kiehl you can not stare at the same WR the whole play pretend to do a read

CAP with nice TD run. Wallace hit a couple nice passes along the way.

Nice to see some deception back in the offense ...some good fakes by the QBs

Oh god...

the offense is not looking promising i'll give it more time to make a judgement but ugh

Kiehl you can not stare at the same WR the whole play pretend to do a read

Yes, the first quarter of the spring game is the right time to panic about the offense. /sarcasm

That said, Wallace looks better than Frazier so far.

CAP with nice TD run. Wallace hit a couple nice passes along the way.

When he hits open field that big boy can run!

Like the commentators said he does really remind me of Ben Tate but a little less of a bruiser and a little more speed

Really bad pass by JW..INT

Like the commentators said he does really remind me of Ben Tate but a little less of a bruiser and a little more speed

He does not have Tate's speed. That run was a giant hole, a mistake by the defense....he did not outrun anyone.

Wallace throws the ball 4 yards behind the receiver and Ryan Smith gets the int,

I do have to say the defense is playing much tighter on the receivers than in recent years

Archived