***2013 A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RR thanks for the pix...the oaks make me sad....frankly I will feel better when they are gone....brings back memories of my dear mother in law who died recently.....hung onto her life far too long and was unrecognizable at the end....so I just keep the memories of who she was in good health...and will do the same with the oaks. WE. Enjoy the day....wish I was there.

On a brighter note, RIR, you are the greatest! Thank you for your posts.

Hah, i'll take it. In all seriousness, thank you for your patronage of the site. War Eagle!

No, no, thank you. Lately, you are what makes life worth living! :bow:

War Eagle from Orlando! May the players give us a show and send off the beloved trees with a bang!

Due to finals week I couldn't get up to the game so someone throw a few rolls on the tree for me!

War Eagle from Huntsville!

Indeed doug3020. The past is the past, this is a new era of Auburn Football.

Here's to hoping to pleasantly surprised by this entire team and organization this season.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

War Eagle from Lexington, KY. Here's to flushing 2012 down the toilet.

War Eagle!

War Eagle from Orlando! May the players give us a show and send off the beloved trees with a bang!

Due to finals week I couldn't get up to the game so someone throw a few rolls on the tree for me!

War Eagle!

War Eagle from Auburn! I'm finishing up my freshman year, and A Day seems to be the perfect way to spend a study break!

War Eagle!

War Eagle from Huntsville!

Indeed doug3020. The past is the past, this is a new era of Auburn Football.

Here's to hoping to pleasantly surprised by this entire team and organization this season.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

War Eagle!

War Eagle from the foothills of North Carolina...getting my eyeballs warmed up for the game.

Archived