***2013 A-Day Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical bammer reaction: "what's the big deal ..it was just a couple of trees"

No disrespect 64 but I could give a rats ass what a turd fan reaction is.

I really don't either but for two years (has it been that long?) that's all I've read of blogs and heard on talk radio from the bammers. They don't get it and never will....which is why when the young reporter during halftime of the game today on TV talked about the poisoning bringing unity.... it proved that she DID NOT HAVE A CLUE.

Typical bammer reaction: "what's the big deal ..it was just a couple of trees"

No disrespect 64 but I could give a rats ass what a turd fan reaction is.

I really don't either but for two years (has it been that long?) that's all I've read of blogs and heard on talk radio from the bammers. They don't get it and never will....which is why when the young reporter during halftime of the game today on TV talked about the poisoning bringing unity.... it proved that she DID NOT HAVE A CLUE.

Can't have a clue when all you have in common with advanced education is a pigskin.

I see me in the photos of Toomer's Corner. What a beautiful sight it was! Many emotions seen and experienced. But, as Coach says, "It's a new day". WAR DAMN TOOMER'S OAKS!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! WAR DAMN FOREVER!!!

I see me in the photos of Toomer's Corner. What a beautiful sight it was! Many emotions seen and experienced. But, as Coach says, "It's a new day". WAR DAMN TOOMER'S OAKS!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! WAR DAMN FOREVER!!!

I thought that was you.

War eagle from Feedrock Mountain in Cedar Mountain, North Carolina!

If there's one thing I have learned about spring games over the years, it's that YOU CAN DRAW ZERO CONCLUSIONS FROM IT. ZERO.

If that were true coaches wouldn't have them.

Coaches can draw prudent conclusions. Your typical fan cannot.

little tough to draw conclusions with the mixing and matching of personnel and the vanilla game plan, but CAP and Justin Garrett are both the real deal. Would have liked to see Corey Grant today. Fulse will be a good match up on offense for us. They split him out wide a lot and that will cause come matchup problems with the slot receiver, but he also has the size to block on the edge. Garrett and Therezie both have great speed coming across the field. Overall I thought Wallace looked better than Frazier but that doesn't take into consideration the actual QB reads that will be run and the pace of the offense. The offense never really pushed the pace today.

Oh, I beg to differ. I came to several conclusions today. QB will be a question mark all season, again. Cameron Artis-Payne is a MAN!! He will be difference maker this fall. The defense has come a long way. We still have a long way to go but I can already tell tackling drills are working. WRs still have work to do. CB coverages looked better already. O-Line and D-Line are physically stronger. Offensive pace will be torrid.

To be honest...

Neither QB has looked that good... I think this race is still gonna be wide open going into the fall.

May the best man win, but I'm not so sure we can win in the SEC with either of these guys right now... gotta get a lot better.

Haven't seen a play, but have read practice reports on message boards and talked to folks that have been to practices. We are not going to see good QB play from the QB's suited up today. Our hopes are all on the two that are coming in this summer.

wde

That appears sad but true!

The sad but true part is that you agree with a guy who gets his info from internet message boards and "folks that have been to practices". Do you know how clueless you sound?

I didn't see much today. Hope they don't look that bad when the season rolls around. That team wont win any SEC games either.

Oh shut up you miserable wet rag. But thanks for sharing.

Oh, I beg to differ. I came to several conclusions today. QB will be a question mark all season, again. Cameron Artis-Payne is a MAN!! He will be difference maker this fall. The defense has come a long way. We still have a long way to go but I can already tell tackling drills are working. WRs still have work to do. CB coverages looked better already. O-Line and D-Line are physically stronger. Offensive pace will be torrid.

I came to the very same conclusions you did. Lots of work to do but today was a very good day overall for Auburn football!

Those overhead pics of Toomers are awesome. So glad I was able to take the family. The mass of humanity there was just amazing.

I was there. I knew there were a lot of folks there but I didn't realize the scope of how many until I got home and saw the pics. WOW!!!

Archived