2013 Spring Practice - Day 13

RunInRed

Seems to me that I don't hear near as much griping about closed practices with Gus as when Chiz was here. JMO but closed is better.

JMHO, but there is WAY too much table muscle in those pictures. I sure would like the coaches to force these kids to spend less time in the tattoo parlors and more time in the weight rooms. they have a long way to being competitive (strength-wise) in the SEC.

JMHO, but there is WAY too much table muscle in those pictures. I sure would like the coaches to force these kids to spend less time in the tattoo parlors and more time in the weight rooms. they have a long way to being competitive (strength-wise) in the SEC.

JMHO but I don't think you are qualified to judge the S&C of this team based on pictures.

Can't undo 4 years of poor S&C in 4 months.

wde

Seems to me that I don't hear near as much griping about closed practices with Gus as when Chiz was here. JMO but closed is better.

I never complained about closed practices under Chizik. I also think closed is better.

wde

:-\

Takes more than two months to correct that. In due time.

I was going to mention how much better the guys are looking as compared to last season. It's only going to get better. Good things ahead for our Malzahn led TIGERS!

There's a guy at all the practices that volunteers to make out the name tags--been doing it for years. I've long projected that he gets his kicks out of writing "Stan White" and "Pat Sullivan" and the like.

There's a guy at all the practices that volunteers to make out the name tags--been doing it for years. I've long projected that he gets his kicks out of writing "Stan White" and "Pat Sullivan" and the like.

One day I hope to make it big and land that job... I've been training for it my whole life.

Archived