Dyer's eligibility...

PigskinPat

Hell, The whole country already thinks the worst of us. Might as well bring him back and have a proven running back(not that Mason isn't) while they are thinking that. I would love to be saying to all the bammers at work " Hate all you want, cuz all we do is Win!"

I may be alone in this, but I kind of think that Mason is the better back anyway. Dyer has the size advantage, but I think Mason is a touch quicker and has better vision. I won't be surprised if CAP or Grant step up and are better backs than Dyer as well. He was a great back for sure, but I don't think he was meeting his potential even when he was here and seemingly having success.

To a greater point, I think we can drop any and all "what will they say??" if Auburn makes a risky hire or gives second chances (not that we haven't...Newton, Nick Marshall). The entire country thinks Auburn is the dirtiest program in the entire NCAA...

Why are we are worrying about an average back that is not and will never be an auburn man? I hope washes cars for a living.

Because one of the claims by Selena Roberts is Mike Dyer had a grade changed to make him eligible for the BCS NC game.

Nope. That claim was Mike McNeil saying he had an F changed to a C, not Dyer.

Archived