2013 Spring Practice - Day 3

around4ever

These boys need some old school training. Old pat dye junction boys .. they need to earn the new weight room and the indoor facility. They have been spoiled so much.. we need a new mentality and get rid of the self entitlement.. garner sees that

Let me guess how old you are.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed hearing Garner get after these guys. That reminded me of my own practices way back when. In those days you respected your coaches, cause if you didn't they would curse you out and knock the hell out of you and then tell you to get off their field.

I like this too. Apparently, the coaches are working them pretty hard.

@ChadSlade62

Want to give a big shout to the person that created Advil for pain and soreness you're clutch!

This hurry up offense is like the little girl with the curl: When it's good it's very very good and when it's bad it's horrid. Thinking back to Kentucky of 2009. And no, try as you might there is no way to blame Chizik for that one. The offense didn't click and we lost to Kentucky.

I expect this to be better with Gus in full control, but we should all remember that when this thing gets stopped, it's not pretty. Ask Oregon how they felt after the 2010 BCS game when theirs got stopped.

One saving grace is that after the past four years of recruiting, depth on defense is better so the three-and-outs shouldn't hurt us as bad as they did in '09.

im convinced chris todd's shoulder was hurt in that 09 Kentucky game. he missed wide open throws repeatedly.

Hate to break it to you, but that wasn't the shoulder. That was just Chris Todd.

This hurry up offense is like the little girl with the curl: When it's good it's very very good and when it's bad it's horrid. Thinking back to Kentucky of 2009. And no, try as you might there is no way to blame Chizik for that one. The offense didn't click and we lost to Kentucky.

I expect this to be better with Gus in full control, but we should all remember that when this thing gets stopped, it's not pretty. Ask Oregon how they felt after the 2010 BCS game when theirs got stopped.

One saving grace is that after the past four years of recruiting, depth on defense is better so the three-and-outs shouldn't hurt us as bad as they did in '09.

im convinced chris todd's shoulder was hurt in that 09 Kentucky game. he missed wide open throws repeatedly.

Hate to break it to you, but that wasn't the shoulder. That was just Chris Todd.

chris todd just threw bad passes for that 3 game stretch. he never had much zip but did have accuracy aside from the said games. I have no idea but it has been widely speculated that he was hurting.

Archived