Is it too early?

Wareagletd

My Time 110%. I think that is something that would get students fired up, it embraces the "New Day" feel, and it has a feel like it would hit close to home with a lot of AU fans because of everything this University has gone through in the last 2 or so years. I had totally forgotten this song, I used to listen to it all the time.

YES

Agreed. I guess someone can dance to it but Hip-Hop (or what it has morphed into) is a sure sign of a rapidly approaching apocolypse.

I take it that you like rock or country. Probably heavy metal.

I actually like some of just about everything. I have been to see T.I., Eminem, Gucci all the way back to Public Enemy and The Beastie Boys. Willie Nelson, Hank Jr. (actually was pretty good friends with his son in Middle and High School) and ZBB many times. We have seen Metallica, Van Halen (with David Lee Roth), The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac. But if I had to pick a top three 1)The Allman Bros. 2)Widespread Panic 3)Jimmy Buffett . I have seen all three of those 5+ times. It is just that they (Hip-Hop) have finally taken it too far IMO. Maybe it's the fact I now have an eleven year old daughter and I want to protect her and I will kill the first "thug" that shows up at the house or dares to call my angel a B****! I am not scared to go to prison. Lol!

We need something original, "The wheels on the bus" works for me.

I stopped when you said Gucci

That's why you think hip hop is awful

Guest NC1406

Interesting.......I watch most games at my house, outside on the patio in front of a raging fire with a damn fine single malt. Never really thought about entrance "music". Guess my old ass needs to get out more and maybe take in a game in person.

I've stated it many times before i say we bring back "All I Do is Win" and keep it as our official intro song.

Best crowd reaction to a intro song i've ever seen

Call me crazy but after going 0- 8 in the SEC, we'd have to be pretty cheeky and possess some over the top chutzpah to play that song....just saying

This is true... We've never lost when coming out to "All I Do is Win"... Just sayin...

How about we keep it that way? ;D

Actually, we came out to it against bama in 2011. Needless to say all we did then was get our butts kicked.

^Nah, that was right before kickoff. We've never lost when we've actually CAME OUT to the song. Even though I hate It, that song has done its job (as a TUNNEL video).

Hey everyone, slightly off topic, but does anyone know the song that ABC used in the first 50 secs of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp7deLy36QA

This is from ABC's "Saturday Night Football" matchup of Kansas State and Oklahoma state.

I really want to use it for a project i'm working on, and i'm no one seems to know the song.

Any Idea's?

Archived