Is it too early?

Wareagletd

YES

Agreed. I guess someone can dance to it but Hip-Hop (or what it has morphed into) is a sure sign of a rapidly approaching apocolypse.

YES

Agreed. I guess someone can dance to it but Hip-Hop (or what it has morphed into) is a sure sign of a rapidly approaching apocolypse.

I take it that you like rock or country. Probably heavy metal.

Does anybody know who is in charge of music at sporting events at Auburn? I would love to be able to get in contact with them.

"The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round?"

Admittedly, not an artistic bone in my body.

Could something be done with this?

ETA - "Cody's Flight" Bruce Broughton

YES

I take it that you like rock or country. Probably heavy metal.

I actually like some of just about everything. I have been to see T.I., Eminem, Gucci all the way back to Public Enemy and The Beastie Boys. Willie Nelson, Hank Jr. (actually was pretty good friends with his son in Middle and High School) and ZBB many times. We have seen Metallica, Van Halen (with David Lee Roth), The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac. But if I had to pick a top three 1)The Allman Bros. 2)Widespread Panic 3)Jimmy Buffett . I have seen all three of those 5+ times. It is just that they (Hip-Hop) have finally taken it too far IMO. Maybe it's the fact I now have an eleven year old daughter and I want to protect her and I will kill the first "thug" that shows up at the house or dares to call my angel a B****! I am not scared to go to prison. Lol!

We need something original, "The wheels on the bus" works for me.

*fyi - posted in another thread...

Been told they will not do "heavy metal"...

Doesn't appeal to the players, or fans, and does not enhance the game day experience.

The Marketing Dept. got lots of backlash for 5 straight years of POD...

love the ROY.JONES.JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNIOOOOOOOOR! song!

loved to watch him fight. i'm from the pensacola area and he is supposedly a great guy as well as a complete bad ass (well ... used to be!)

*fyi - posted in another thread...

Been told they will not do "heavy metal"...

Doesn't appeal to the players, or fans, and does not enhance the game day experience.

The Marketing Dept. got lots of backlash for 5 straight years of POD...

"all i do is win" is the perfect example of this. if i had heard that song prior to the first game, i would have hated it. but watching the students reaction to it made this 40 something guy realize that the game day experience need to be catered to the students/players (without ostracizing the alumni) ... after the first game, i was hooked that year.

This was a finalist back in 2010, when we ended up going with "All I do is Win". I wouldn't mind looking back a few years......

*** It has a great sound (edited of course)

"We Takin Over" - DJ Khaled

How about a little touch of bluegrass - Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder doing Get Up John. (Originally a Bill Monroe song)

There doesn't need to be a "theme" for the intro video... It just needs to be something that gets the stadium rockin... That is more so for the fans, rather than the players.

Good atmosphere and hostile environment go hand in hand.

Archived