i believe kiehl frazier comes back with a vengeance...

aubiefifty

Birdman, do you agree with me that the timing of the QB's left a lot to be desired? KF put some throws out there that will get receivers killed. Ball was LATE getting to open receivers several times.

yes, they were both late but the timing will only get better.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birdman, do you agree with me that the timing of the QB's left a lot to be desired? KF put some throws out there that will get receivers killed. Ball was LATE getting to open receivers several times.

yes, they were both late but the timing will only get better.

A QB needs consistent routes run by the same WR's to get timing patterns down.

KF bubble screen throws are so Telegraghed even I could read them emeaditly,same as last year

In what way? The bubble screen is basically a long hand off. How does he telegraph it? If you're referring to him quickly turning to the side and throwing it, then I'm not sure what to tell you. That is how you run the bubble screen.

KF bubble screen throws are so Telegraghed even I could read them emeaditly,same as last year

In what way? The bubble screen is basically a long hand off. How does he telegraph it? If you're referring to him quickly turning to the side and throwing it, then I'm not sure what to tell you. That is how you run the bubble screen.

The turn is just slow,he turns his head way before the body.With my outstanding armchair Abilities (lol) I would at least glance in another direction

KF bubble screen throws are so Telegraghed even I could read them emeaditly ,same as last year

Come Come on now son your secrets safe with us. (in your best pre-school teacher's voice) Your a turd little man aren't you...aren't you?

The issue isn't in a telegraph, it's that the ball a. doesn't get there quickly enough, and b. it comes in too high, both of which give the defense too much time to split the blockers. Also, that play gets called to the wide side of the field a lot, which is great for getting out one-on-one in space, but terrible for the amount of time it takes to get the ball to the sideline from the QB. That's one of the two things that drive me the most crazy, along with running a jet sweep to the short side of the field.

Archived