2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

The way the turds and Satan :devil: operate I wouldn't be surprised at all if out of know where Matthews up and changes is commit to the dark side.  It's happened so many times in the past couple of years.  Yeldon, all Auburn till a weekend away.  Cyrus wanted to play for the good guys, but all of a sudden everyone in his family was tripping out and a new high school football field was built in his home town by an anonymous donor.  Brent Calloway, loved Auburn, wanted to play for the good guys.  Suddenly he's pulled out of school and taken away where nobody can get a hold of him except for his guardian who's 100% pro turd.  I definitely think some money was passed around there. Turdtown is a LB producing machine, and Foster fits there mold perfectly, I think he might be secretly telling Matthews to join him and become the next Dre Kilpatrick

One problem with this theory. Bammer is not heavily recruiting Matthews right now.

They could be behind the scenes. Noone really knows what happens in the shadows.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alabama has spent the last 4 months looking for anything and everything possible to get auburn in trouble with the NCAA, as far as foster is concerned.  This is a fact, not an opinion.  Expect something to suddenly appear when foster commits to us.

If he indeed does end up with AU, get ready for another Cam-like fiasco. They cannot get their minds around a recruit choosing us over them.

@CoreyLong

Reuben Foster is also no longer here due to injury. He left this morning to head to Washington according to a NIKE rep.

Does anyone know how serious Reuben Fosters injury is? :believe:

just a pulled hammy...Welcome All Ways. Post often.

Just a general question. Did some posts recently get deleted from this thread? If so, I understand why and will refrain from even mentioning the topic.  I was just trying to remember where I read something, if it was here or somewhere else.

Just a general question. Did some posts recently get deleted from this thread? If so, I understand why and will refrain from even mentioning the topic.  I was just trying to remember where I read something, if it was here or somewhere else.

Yes. At least two pages were deleted.

Yes and it was stuff that needed to be. I was a part of the discussion but it was going nowhere and was not legit info.

Wanted to make sure this thread stayed at the top...... 

Could be that I am unobservant, but 247 has us as "Warm" for Foster now, thought it was "Cool" for a good long while any new developements that could have caused this?

Could be that I am unobservant, but 247 has us as "Warm" for Foster now, thought it was "Cool" for a good long while any new developements that could have caused this?

Took a while for them to realize things were heating up?

They are normally late to update the whole cool and warm statuses. It's not exactly the best indicator.

They are normally late to update the whole cool and warm statuses. It's not exactly the best indicator.

Unless you're walking around with your eyes closed trying to find something ... then that whole 'warmer ... warmer ... cooler ... WARMER ... HOT! thing works pretty well.

:tease:

They changed it to warm a few weeks ago when jc shurburtt said Auburn was leading over Bammer in his opinion 70/30.

i mentioned this in the shaq wiggins thread, but it belongs in this thread too i think. don't know what it means, but it doesn't sound 100% positive or 100% negative.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/georgia/post?id=7796&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fblog%2fcolleges%2fgeorgia%2fpost%3fid%3d7796

shaw wiggins held a meeting, foster was there but left early according to the link

Interesting Interview with Kamara... near the end he states that Altee and Reuben have been recruiting him to go to Bama. 

I find Reuben and Matthews comments to the media all a joke.  I just get the feeling they are enjoying leading on the media and the fans.  Last week, UGA fans (via DawgRant and their recruiting experts) were certain that Reuben had committed to UGA and was gonig to decommit from uat.  It seems our recruiting experts feel good that he is going AU.  Bama boards seem very confident that he's going to be uat.  Now Reuben makes comments about how wonderful Washington is and how he would like to make an impact with their program....

It just seems to me that this kid is just having a good time... and nothing he says can be taken serious.

Now, I'm not saying that I believe the kids is going to uat, but until he decommits from them... I am not going to believe anything that is being reported about him going somewhere else.  I also think for UGA, AU or uat fans to feel so confident about his signature is a bit of a joke... for all we know the kid will end up at Clemson.  I have no doubt that he's told people he's going to end up at AU.  I also believe he' told UGA and uat the same thing.

Interesting Interview with Kamara... near the end he states that Altee and Reuben have been recruiting him to go to Bama. 

I find Reuben and Matthews comments to the media all a joke.  I just get the feeling they are enjoying leading on the media and the fans.  Last week, UGA fans (via DawgRant and their recruiting experts) were certain that Reuben had committed to UGA and was gonig to decommit from uat.  It seems our recruiting experts feel good that he is going AU.  Bama boards seem very confident that he's going to be uat.  Now Reuben makes comments about how wonderful Washington is and how he would like to make an impact with their program....

It just seems to me that this kid is just having a good time... and nothing he says can be taken serious.

Now, I'm not saying that I believe the kids is going to uat, but until he decommits from them... I am not going to believe anything that is being reported about him going somewhere else.  I also think for UGA, AU or uat fans to feel so confident about his signature is a bit of a joke... for all we know the kid will end up at Clemson.  I have no doubt that he's told people he's going to end up at AU.  I also believe he' told UGA and uat the same thing.

This reminds me of the Russell Wilson recruitment. Our guys were sure he was coming here. Wisconsin's guys were sure he was going there. It became obvious to me that RW was telling both sides the same thing. I kind of think this is what is going on with Foster. At this time, it seems three school's are confident they will get him. Foster may have no idea what he is going to do. I can't imagine being fawned over, like he is, by so many school's.

This reminds me of the Russell Wilson recruitment. Our guys were sure he was coming here. Wisconsin's guys were sure he was going there. It became obvious to me that RW was telling both sides the same thing. I kind of think this is what is going on with Foster. At this time, it seems three school's are confident they will get him. Foster may have no idea what he is going to do. I can't imagine being fawned over, like he is, by so many school's.

Actually Russell Wilson told our coaches he's ready to come to Auburn if he has the QB job. Chizik told him he'd have a great chance to start but he wouldn't promise him the job. Bielema did. Russell only had 1 year so he went to Wisky. I know this for a fact actually. Talked to a guy that was Russell Wilson's neighbor during that whole deal.

Actually Russell Wilson told our coaches he's ready to come to Auburn if he has the QB job. Chizik told him he'd have a great chance to start but he wouldn't promise him the job. Bielema did. Russell only had 1 year so he went to Wisky. I know this for a fact actually. Talked to a guy that was Russell Wilson's neighbor during that whole deal.

My point was, all we know is what these players are telling our staff. We have no idea what these players are telling other staff's. Some of these kids seem to play both ends against the middle. In some instances, all it takes is a really pretty girl, who smells nice, to change their minds in a minute. I am very positive our "inside guys" get great info. All of you have proved it. The thing is, other school's "insider's" get great info about their school's as well. There are three school's who feel they will get Foster, which tells me he is either playing games, or has no idea what he wants to do.

Archived