2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

KK to Farrell about Foster and Matthews.

@kkolumbo

@rivalsmike he WANTS him at UGA. Reuben will be at Auburn. Book it.

E, I am embarrassed that I sometimes have a hard time understanding twitter. Was Rivalsmike saying that to KK or was KK saying that to RM?

Also who is he? As in, HE wants him at UGA. Is he saying TM wants RF at UGA or is someone else wanting RF to UGA?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rivalsmike

Got the feeling that Tray Matthews is very confident Reuben Foster will be with him at ‪#Georgia‬. I'm not as sold.

@kkolumbo

E, I am embarrassed that I sometimes have a hard time understanding twitter. Was Rivalsmike saying that to KK or was KK saying that to RM?

Also who is he? As in, HE wants him at UGA. Is he saying TM wants RF at UGA or is someone else wanting RF to UGA?

Maybe my edit will help. FWIW Farrell is usually pretty good with his team picks even though his evals are lacking. He has said Foster to AU the past 2 weeks.

@kkolumbo

Was wondering the exact same things...

@kkolumbo

Was wondering the exact same things...

Glad I am not the only one.  E, dumb it down for me my friend. I still don't understand it all. I got that Mike was saying to KK to book RF coming to AU.  I still don't know who he is the statement is and I noticed you said it was about both TM and RF. Where does TM fit into that tweet?

@rivalsmike

Got the feeling that Tray Matthews is very confident Reuben Foster will be with him at ‪#Georgia‬. I'm not as sold.

Translation. Mike was telling the world about Tray's confidence. The I'm not sold is Farrell feeling Foster to AU based on his past tweets.

KK's reply to Farrell. He mentions farrell so Farell can read his point.

@kkolumbo

@rivalsmike he (Tray) WANTS him (Foster) at UGA. Reuben will be at Auburn. Book it.

I hope that clears it up.

@rivalsmike

Translation. Mike was telling the world about Tray's confidence. The I'm not sold is Farrell feeling Doster to AU based on his past tweets.

KK's reply to Farrell. He mentions farrell so Farell can read hos point.

@kkolumbo

@rivalsmike he (Tray) WANTS him (Foster) at UGA. Reuben will be at Auburn. Book it.

Now who says "I hope that clears it up "? And what are they clearing up exactly??

I kid, I kid... Thanks for the twitter lessons, E. I'm 26 but sometimes social media makes me feel like I'm 86...

So Tray is confident that Reuben will be at UGA with him? Where does this come from?

@rivalsmike

Translation. Mike was telling the world about Tray's confidence. The I'm not sold is Farrell feeling Foster to AU based on his past tweets.

@kkolumbo

Thanks E, got it now. That makes me think that Tray will stay at UGA.

@rivalsmike

@kkolumbo

Thanks E, got it now. That makes me think that Tray will stay at UGA.

It makes me think that UGA is his first choice, but I don't know if it makes me think he will stay there. I think Tray really does want to play at UGA, but I believe that he also really wants to play with Reuben Foster.  And as much as he would like those to both be possible, I don't know that they are. He may end up having to choose between them.  I know for a fact Tray likes Auburn (though I think he likes UGA more), so it may very well come down to him going with his number two school to be with his buddy.  Not saying it will happen, but it's well within the realm of possibility.

Re: Reuben Foster

« Reply #2405 on: July 06, 2012, 10:54:48 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: ellitor on July 06, 2012, 10:47:27 PM

@rivalsmike

Translation. Mike was telling the world about Tray's confidence. The I'm not sold is Farrell feeling Doster to AU based on his past tweets.

KK's reply to Farrell. He mentions farrell so Farell can read hos point.

@kkolumbo

Now who says "I hope that clears it up "? And what are they clearing up exactly??

I kid, I kid... Thanks for the twitter lessons, E. I'm 26 but sometimes social media makes me feel like I'm 86...

^^Wait till you are 40 Chimes... thats when you wake up asking what the crap is a twitter?!  :wareagle:

There was a tweet on 247 saying that he said he's 100% bama. Can someone with twitter help me out? TIA  :we:

There was a tweet on 247 saying that he said he's 100% bama. Can someone with twitter help me out? TIA  :we:

Yah and Matthews is 100% UGA but they want to play together. Once you figure that one out get back to me.

I think they all go to the turds personally..

Hate to say it but I've been thinking that in the back of my head but idk  :dunno:

My guess is Foster to bama and Matthews to Georgia and all this other stuff with contradictory statements is just them playing around with a recruiting process where unreasonable media attention is given to everything they say and do, but what do I know.  The closest thing I can find to logic is this-- if they haven't decommitted then they are still committed for a reason.

My guess is Foster to bama and Matthews to Georgia and all this other stuff with contradictory statements is just them playing around with a recruiting process where unreasonable media attention is given to everything they say and do, but what do I know.  The closest thing I can find to logic is this-- if they haven't decommitted then they are still committed for a reason.

I, sadly, tend to agree with you dpw.

I, sadly, tend to agree with you dpw.

Each will decommit from his current team and sign with AU. This is what I hope and think will happen.

Hate to say it but I've been thinking that in the back of my head but idk  :dunno:

That would require Bammer seriously recruiting Matthews which is not happening at the moment.

That would require Bammer seriously recruiting which is not happening at the moment.

I'm no recruiting scientist, but isn't now considered the "quiet period"? so no one really should be doing much recruiting. Although twitter makes us think otherwise  :laugh:

Anyhow, the pessimists on these two or three recruits do have a point. Honestly, if both RF and TM come to the plains, my mind would be blown as it would be the biggest recruiting coup in the history of NCAAF. If OJ Howard comes on board as well, I have no doubt you would see a statistical increase in heart attacks and strokes in the state of Alabama. It is just too huge to seem plausible although there is much rumor and speculation that it could. I have never met any of the recruits in question in person, so I don't really know it will turn out other than hopefully in our favor  :we:

Foster is a Turd commit Matthews a Georgia commit and they are friends and want to attend College together. So here is to wishful thinking both will decomit from the schools of there first choice one is to our west and one to the east they will meet in the middle and play for the good guys AU.  :wareagle::party::thumbsup::happydance:

The way the turds and Satan :devil: operate I wouldn't be surprised at all if out of know where Matthews up and changes is commit to the dark side.  It's happened so many times in the past couple of years.  Yeldon, all Auburn till a weekend away.  Cyrus wanted to play for the good guys, but all of a sudden everyone in his family was tripping out and a new high school football field was built in his home town by an anonymous donor.  Brent Calloway, loved Auburn, wanted to play for the good guys.  Suddenly he's pulled out of school and taken away where nobody can get a hold of him except for his guardian who's 100% pro turd.  I definitely think some money was passed around there. Turdtown is a LB producing machine, and Foster fits there mold perfectly, I think he might be secretly telling Matthews to join him and become the next Dre Kilpatrick

The way the turds and Satan :devil: operate I wouldn't be surprised at all if out of know where Matthews up and changes is commit to the dark side.  It's happened so many times in the past couple of years.  Yeldon, all Auburn till a weekend away.  Cyrus wanted to play for the good guys, but all of a sudden everyone in his family was tripping out and a new high school football field was built in his home town by an anonymous donor.  Brent Calloway, loved Auburn, wanted to play for the good guys.  Suddenly he's pulled out of school and taken away where nobody can get a hold of him except for his guardian who's 100% pro turd.  I definitely think some money was passed around there. Turdtown is a LB producing machine, and Foster fits there mold perfectly, I think he might be secretly telling Matthews to join him and become the next Dre Kilpatrick

One problem with this theory. Bammer is not heavily recruiting Matthews right now.

Archived