2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

A lesson I learned long ago: Don't lose sleep over something you have no control over.  :laugh:

I'm just passing the time here on a very slow workday. :dunno:

See!  You say don't lose sleep but yet you didn't win sleep, so I consider any time spent as losing sleep.  in the game of sleep you either win or you lose so you are just losing sleep right now...unless of course you are asleep.

:P :P :P

BTW, I'm on your side regarding the "You can't lose something you never had"

:thumbsup:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lesson I learned long ago: Don't lose sleep over something you have no control over.  :laugh:

I'm just passing the time here on a very slow workday. :dunno:

See!  You say don't lose sleep but yet you didn't win sleep, so I consider any time spent as losing sleep.  in the game of sleep you either win or you lose so you are just losing sleep right now...unless of course you are asleep.

:P :P :P

BTW, I'm on your side regarding the "You can't lose something you never had"

Uh oh ... Descartes' evil demon rears its ugly head! Teenagers are impressionable, and many of them have lost sleep over this conundrum.

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one but Weegs is there to hear it, does it sound like Barry?

:dunno:

A couple of months ago I lost $565,000,000.   I didn't win the lottery so I lost all that money.   :rolleyes:

I thought I was the only person that lost  $565,000,000 a few months ago... Now I dont feel so bad!  :happydance:

So, about Mr. Foster...

So, about Mr. Foster...

What a shame it will be if he doesn't commit to us. But a bigger loss for Bama if he does. Even bigger than for UGa, since he was never committed to them, and you can't lose what you never had.

On the other hand, huge win for us if/when he commits to the good guys.

KK feels good, and it makes all of us feel better.

We feel sorry for a4e's loss, even though that makes all of us who lost millions of dollars we never had feel better, too.

Sorry, Red. Hard to resist.

:tease:

I actually read all this fun we're having as a good sign. I suspect most of us here feel pretty good about Reuben Foster. The idea that he may well bring a bunch of talented players with him if he commits to Auburn is awesome, too! Not to mention the fact that if he does both commit and bring top players with him, he'll be bringing them from our two closest rivals.

That, my friends, would be sweet.

:we:

Guest jrljr

I just dont see the need for FOUR MORE VISITS if their choice is thuga. I feel like the piece was definitely editorialised. ESPN just showed their complete ignorance though on College Football Weekly in an obvious attempt to paint us out of the picture. The story was all about the trip to thuga and said Foster would play with best friend "Tray Reuben" and use that name several times. Lugingbill had to point out to them that we probably lead. they are a complete joke. I pray Tray Matthews and Reuben Foster watch it. Come home to the AU family boys!!!

Well he said their choice would make some people mad and he was likely talking about friends and family. The only person who he said wanted him to go to a certain place was his mom and that was to UGA. I am sure no one in Georgia is telling him to go to Auburn. So him picking UGA would not make anyone around him mad. Also he would not be taking visits to Auburn if he was all UGA. But we shall see soon.

Well he said their choice would make some people mad and he was likely talking about friends and family. The only person who he said wanted him to go to a certain place was his mom and that was to UGA. I am sure no one in Georgia is telling him to go to Auburn. So him picking UGA would not make anyone around him mad. Also he would not be taking visits to Auburn if he was all UGA. But we shall see soon.

Stayed tune to tomorrow's episode of "As the Foster Turns" when you might hear someone say "I saw where RF tweeted he liked french fries and the way he said it makes me believe he is talking about the fries that are made in Auburn....."

Stayed tune to tomorrow's episode of "As the Foster Turns" when you might hear someone say "I saw where RF tweeted he liked french fries and the way he said it makes me believe he is talking about the fries that are made in Auburn....."

He must be talking about the waffle fries at Chic-Fil-A.

Matthews mom is pushing hard for UGA I just hase a hard time beleiving he will flip

He has said in the interview that she would be disappointed if he didn't choose uga but that she would support him no matter where he goes. I think that she will understand if he chooses to go elsewhere--esp if it is with his long-time friend RF. RF seems to be a positive influence--just basing this on his personality in interviews.

Everybody is so sure Tray's mom is a hardcore dawg fan and maybe she is.  But most parents want what is best for their kids and I heard she had a great visit along with her son to AU.  So that whole argument may be a little overplayed at this point.

59745aecac3311e1abd612313810100a_7.jpg

I would love to get tray. Not just for his football skills but becasue he SEEMS to be a nice guy. He is funny, always smileling, and just seems to have a positive outlook on things. That is how he comes across in videos and photos. Very confident but not too arrogant. Now since I do not know him personally I can only guess but that is the impression I get. That is also why I think it may be harder to flip him.  I think a guy like that would have already debated his decision before making it and would hold value in keeping his word.  Again just my thoughts. Hope he comes to Auburn.

Everybody is so sure Tray's mom is a hardcore dawg fan and maybe she is.  But most parents want what is best for their kids and I heard she had a great visit along with her son to AU.  So that whole argument may be a little overplayed at this point.

^^^^^This. I have it on very good authority that Tray's mom thoroughly enjoyed her trip to AU. She may still be more pro-UGA than anything else, but to suggest that she is entirely opposed to AU is utterly ridiculous.

Well if Foster does go to UGA that is a lot of Auburn Underarmour gear to just give away. That stuff isn't cheap.

Well if Foster does go to UGA that is a lot of Auburn Underarmour gear to just give away. That stuff isn't cheap.

Under Armour pays Auburn to wear their gear; something tells me the athletics department gets it for free. However, I think I heard that he bought all of that gear on his own, in which case your statement stands.

Either way, I feel very good about Foster, and as such I feel pretty danged good about Matthews as well.

^^^^^This. I have it on very good authority that Tray's mom thoroughly enjoyed her trip to AU. She may still be more pro-UGA than anything else, but to suggest that she is entirely opposed to AU is utterly ridiculous.

I sincerely hope that no matter what, NONE of them end up at Bama. I could care less about our rivalry in this instance, its just that ridiculous comments were made on a bammer site about THIS photo. Can't repeat what was said on here it was so bad. Can't even paraphrase it. I honestly think it might make both Tray's and Reuben's hearts race and get a little angry if they saw what bammers put out there.

Under Armour pays Auburn to wear their gear; something tells me the athletics department gets it for free. However, I think I heard that he bought all of that gear on his own, in which case your statement stands.

Either way, I feel very good about Foster, and as such I feel pretty danged good about Matthews as well.

if he actually paid for all of that then that says it right there!!!  :we:

Could not believe that this thread was not on the front page, so I will comment on nothing just to make sure we keep it on the front page   ;D

Could not believe that this thread was not on the front page, so I will comment on nothing just to make sure we keep it on the front page   ;D

I was just about to start a completely new thread stating exactly what you have above. I'm surprised the world is still turning (at least I assume it is - I can't see that it is outside - just relying on what I read from a book once and what some dude lecturing me told me).

Archived