2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Don't get me wrong, I want RF as bad as the next AUB fan, but his relationship with TM is tight. But with that being said in this day of recruiting it would be VERY difficult to be able to land both of them and remember just because they want to play together does not always mean that they will. When Feb 1 comes and goes, I would be thrilled if we get RF but I believe that TM will be a dawg.  JMO

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gc  Sorry buddy Foster will be an AU tiger.  My money says he has been to the atheletic xomplex and talked with our coches since he got back from thuga..  iand i would bank on him being a tiger!

Are the coaches even in town or are they still out on vacation?

Don't get me wrong, I want RF as bad as the next AUB fan, but his relationship with TM is tight. But with that being said in this day of recruiting it would be VERY difficult to be able to land both of them and remember just because they want to play together does not always mean that they will. When Feb 1 comes and goes, I would be thrilled if we get RF but I believe that TM will be a dawg.  JMO

[/quote.

Everybody is entitled and has one - yours seem to consistently have a negative lean. Just sayin

Everybody is entitled and has one - yours seem to consistently have a negative lean. Just sayin

Just because someone is being realistic and not a sunshine pumper doesn't make them negative.

Seems like GA is leading and every time he goes there you hear about it being a great trip but when he comes to our campus we hear about him eating lol. I think if we don't get him and he's in our own back yard then something is wrong  :dunno:

I personally don't get why there is some leverage to uga leading because of his connections/visits or AU leading because he goes to h.s. there, etc--when he is STILL verbally committed to UA. Is he looking? I think so. Is he enjoying his recruitment? Absolutely. It won't be a big surprise to me either way.

Just because someone is being realistic and not a sunshine pumper doesn't make them negative.

Good point - just watch and learn

I just read on a link from BSPN that is brand new about RF and TM deciding on a school together. According to Tray, they have decided on a school together and only the two of them know. Take it for what its worth. 

I just read on a link from BSPN that is brand new about RF and TM deciding on a school together. According to Tray, they have decided on a school together and only the two of them know. Take it for what its worth. 

Here is what Tray said

“We are having fun, but we talked last night and we really know where we want to go,” Matthews said. “We both decided on a school and we are the only two that knows. A couple people are not going to like the decision, but we have to do what is best for us. “

Matthews says they will make their announcement together before the beginning of the season, and he feels two others could be joining them

Couple people not liking the decision = Richt and Satan, IYAM. Montravious Adams and Rodgers will come on down with them.

Here is what Tray said

“We are having fun, but we talked last night and we really know where we want to go,” Matthews said. “We both decided on a school and we are the only two that knows. A couple people are not going to like the decision, but we have to do what is best for us. “

Matthews says they will make their announcement together before the beginning of the season, and he feels two others could be joining them

Couple people not liking the decision = Richt and Satan, IYAM. Montravious Adams and Rodgers will come on down with them.

One of those 2 probably joining them is Kamara.

I really have no idea, but at the same time, am by no means getting all bent out of shape about all this and don't mind where each eventually end up, but my first pick of where it all falls out is Matthews stays at UGA and RF goes elsewhere, then my second bet would be Foster to UGA. Of my first guess, we get RF and 'Bama gets screwed in every scenario.

I really have no idea, but at the same time, am by no means getting all bent out of shape about all this and don't mind where each eventually end up, but my first pick of where it all falls out is Matthews stays at UGA and RF goes elsewhere, then my second bet would be Foster to UGA. Of my first guess, we get RF and 'Bama gets screwed in every scenario.

Bama is probably losing 2 five stars FWIW, Howard and Foster.

Bama is probably losing 2 five stars FWIW, Howard and Foster.

they'll probably pick up the Henry kid (or whoever that 5* was that recently decommitted from UGA).

From everything I read, he likes Auburn, I don't know much, and I'm not an insider, but that he is good friends with Liner and they're trying to pull him.

If Mathews and Foster really have made up their mind together and know who they are going to play for, I can't say I am optomistic at all considering the timing. Right after an UGA visit and before Mathews is supposed to be back in Auburn? Can't say that gives me a good feeling.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Bama should be worried- barely any mention.  AU and UGA can take positives.  Only negative thing about AU was the quote about the mom.

I get what you're saying, but if he is going by that article, it sounds like Bama and AU should be worried.

I don't see what we have to be worried about.  If they all go to Bama or UGA, we've lost nothing.  Neither of those kids is currently committed to us.

I get what you're saying, but if he is going by that article, it sounds like Bama and AU should be worried.

I don't see what we have to be worried about.  If they all go to Bama or UGA, we've lost nothing.  Neither of those kids is currently committed to us.

good point, regardless of where Foster goes, I don't want to lose Matthews. Dude can hit hard as heck.

good point, regardless of where Foster goes, I don't want to lose Matthews. Dude can hit hard as heck.

We can't lose Matthews, we don't currently have him...unless you're a thUGA fan.

We can't lose Matthews, we don't currently have him...unless you're a thUGA fan.

Obviously I'm a UGA fan :laugh: but not here to troll, just here to talk recruiting. :bananadance:

"Bama is probably losing 2 five stars FWIW, Howard and Foster."

Where is Howard going?

No where. He will end up a bammer

"Bama is probably losing 2 five stars FWIW, Howard and Foster."

Where is Howard going?

No where. He will end up a bammer

Ohh, like i said, I had just read that he was good friends with Liner and that he could flip. thanks for tellin me

Bama should be worried- barely any mention.  AU and UGA can take positives.  Only negative thing about AU was the quote about the mom.

Watch out for what mom wants!!!  Hope she comes to AUB and experiences the tradition!!  Maybe that will change her minid??  :dunno:

Archived