2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They made a deal to play either at UGA or Alabama.  Doesn't sound too good.

If you didn't notice, they were having alot of fun with that faux interview.  I wouldn't put a lot of stock into anything that was said in that clip. 

IDK bout all that, Tray said he for sure wasnt gonna go to bammer.  Unless something changed that is.

Guest EagleDamnWar

OOPS!  sorry.  didnt see date.

This was on a UGA board:

"Just spoke with Reuben Foster...he told me will "definitely" be playing his college ball with Tray Matthews"

I just don't see how an Auburn High student even commits to that other school..

Well he was at another school before he committed soooo yeah.

Then why transfer there?

Guest EagleDamnWar

"It was amazing," Foster said of his trip. "We went out, met a lot of people, met some of the players, met a lot of the fans, and all that." 

"Yeah, it is," said Foster, who along with Matthews, is also being vigorously pursued by Auburn. "I'm definitely going to play with Tray - period, no matter what the school."

Foster confirmed he will definitely be back in Athens for Dawg Nite on July 13.

One day I feel good about this kid. The next day I think it's UGA. He might very well end up a gump. Who knows at this point?

One day I feel good about this kid. The next day I think it's UGA. He might very well end up a gump. Who knows at this point?

[/quote

Well, Im certainly not holding my breath - frankly, Ive grown a bit weary of the whole ordeal.

I'm with you.  :( Regardless of what I read on this board from insiders I don't think he will be an AU tiger.  The longer this goes on with him not de-commiting from Bama, the more I think he ends up at UGA.  The statement he said last week "I am a Georgia boy" (the state of Georgia) made me think that is where he ends up.

Auburn is right next door and we will have way more people around him than UGA and bama combined from now until NSD. I am waiting to see TM's reaction after his visit to Auburn in a few weeks.

Where have u been?

Sorry I don't dedicate all my time to recruiting.

Haha I was jk bro. Don't get all serious

Where have u been?

IceCube-StoneFace.gif

Serious face. I has it.

Where have u been?

IceCube-StoneFace.gif

Serious face. I has it.

^^^^ I don't think that is a serious face!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think he was a little " high"

Where have u been?

IceCube-StoneFace.gif

Serious face. I has it.

^^^^ I don't think that is a serious face!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think he was a little " high"

Lmao!!! Made my day  :wareagle:

"It was amazing," Foster said of his trip. "We went out, met a lot of people, met some of the players, met a lot of the fans, and all that." 

"Yeah, it is," said Foster, who along with Matthews, is also being vigorously pursued by Auburn. "I'm definitely going to play with Tray - period, no matter what the school."

Foster confirmed he will definitely be back in Athens for Dawg Nite on July 13.

Doesn't look good for the home team unless we can work hard on Tray

Noooo.  A prized recruit would never say things to make certain fan bases think something other than what is actually gonna happen.  :rolleyes:

I'm gonna wait until he is wearing the UGA or Bammer jersey and on the roster to worry.  Until then hes fair game.

Archived