2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIFWIW, this post from a UGA board,

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

Tidbit regarding Reuben Foster Reply

I saw him downtown at one of the bars having a good time with another recruit (skinnier guy with dreads). A few friends and I chatted with him and took a few pics. He is HUGE and swole. We didn't really nag him on college choices, but he made it pretty obvious Auburn was his leader followed by UGA then Bama (surprised me a little). He also said he loved the Reuben Foster chants at the UGA basketball game a few months back.

P.s. Aaron Murray's sister and one of her friends were ALL over Rueben.

This post was edited on 6/30 5:07 PM by rtfan08

6/30 5:06 PM

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

I saw him downtown at one of the bars having a good time with another recruit (skinnier guy with dreads). A few friends and I chatted with him and took a few pics. He is HUGE and swole. We didn't really nag him on college choices, but he made it pretty obvious Auburn was his leader followed by UGA then Bama (surprised me a little). He also said he loved the Reuben Foster chants at the UGA basketball game a few months back.

Awesome! This falls in line with what KK has been saying the past month....And yes guys I was referring to Matthews. Trey is spelled so many different was that i was not worried about that accuracy as much as I was reminding people that Tray and Foster have a trip coming up to Auburn in a couple weeks.

Guest EagleDamnWar

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

Awesome! This falls in line with what KK has been saying the past month....And yes guys I was referring to Matthews. Trey is spelled so many different was that i was not worried about that accuracy as much as I was reminding people that Tray and Foster have a trip coming up to Auburn in a couple weeks.

The trip is not confirmed.  He was "planning" to visit with his dad.

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

If Foster really likes Auburn and they want to play together then he will convince TM to come. Plus Tray was raving about Auburn last time he came.

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

If Foster really likes Auburn and they want to play together then he will convince TM to come. Plus Tray was raving about Auburn last time he came.

Not necessarily. KK has said a number of times Foster is a leader not a follower. Even OJ Howard said Foster is going to do what he wants to do, go to where he wants to go, and not because friends want him to do it. As of now I say Foster is a tiger because he wants to be. If Matthews wants to join him that's cool but KK said a few days ago he thinks they will go seperate ways. Foster to Auburn and Matthews to UGA. And it is very unlikely Matthews changes Foster's mind.

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

Not necessarily. KK has said a number of times Foster is a leader not a follower. Even OJ Howard said Foster is going to do what he wants to do, go to where he wants to go, and not because friends want him to do it. As of now I say Foster is a tiger because he wants to be. If Matthews wants to join him that's cool but KK said a few days ago he thinks they will go seperate ways. Foster to Auburn and Matthews to UGA. And it is very unlikely Matthews changes Foster's mind.

I think the poster portrayed Foster as a leader. He said Foster would convince Tray to come to AU if they wanted to play together. That sounds like a leader to me.

rtfan08

Post #51

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Ignore

I think the poster portrayed Foster as a leader. He said Foster would convince Tray to come to AU if they wanted to play together. That sounds like a leader to me.

I was referring to Matthews probably not being pulled more than Foster being a leader.

The post from the UGA board might have just been a bama fan spreading crap. The poster's name was rtfan08. I don't know what rt stands for except for roll tide.

The post from the UGA board might have just been a bama fan spreading crap. The poster's name was rtfan08. I don't know what rt stands for except for roll tide.

Could be shortening of Richt 

With the low post count I figure its a troll. If not, AM's sister better be hot if she's all over him.

I missed that but I am still confident on our insiders.

Me too ellitor. I personally think Foster flips. However, a post by someone named rtfan talkiing about Foster naming AU his leader while Aaron Murray's sister and her friend are all over him? Seems a little trollish. Still I agree with you that our insiders have great insight and that Foster is AU's to lose.

I don't doubt them. I was just talking about that post on the UGA board. It seemed like they added too many details to make it believable. Too many posters everywhere try to claim they know the recruits or see them and it clouds up the real info.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Recent Article on Dee Liner:

"Liner even said he expects Foster, who is an Alabama verbal

commit and with whom Liner has grown close, to flip to Auburn by the

time high school seniors can first officially sign with college programs

on Feb. 6."

Some twitter mentions on 247 saying that he said something he hasn't said before. Can someone explain? TIA WDE!!!

‏@AnthonyDasher1

Reuben Foster tells me he will "definitely" be playing his college ball with @Trigga_Tray28

Retweeted by Kyle Kolumbus

I'm not sure who Anthony Dasher is or how credible his info is.  Trigga_Tray28 is Tray Matthews.

‏@AnthonyDasher1

Reuben Foster tells me he will "definitely" be playing his college ball with @Trigga_Tray28

I'm not sure who Anthony Dasher is or how credible his info is.  Trigga_Tray28 is Tray Matthews.

Dasher is a UGA writer.

‏@AnthonyDasher1

Dasher is a UGA writer.

Yeah, I figured that out after my post.  Makes sense he would say that, now. 

‏@AnthonyDasher1

Dasher is a UGA writer.

Yeah, I figured that out after my post.  Makes sense he would say that, now. 

Ok thanks y'all  :we:

That's funny stuff right there.  Obviously they are good friends and it wouldn't surprise me if they played college ball together... at Auburn.  :laugh:

Archived