2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Nice read and the thing that sticks out in my mind is that he says that you won't know it until it happens. That's encouraging that he doesn't say that it's never going to happen. Bottom line is that he's theirs 'till something changes. It may never change. And if it doesn't we haven't lost anything. We have nothing to lose and a lot to gain with RF, so I like our position until NSD.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice read and the thing that sticks out in my mind is that he says that you won't know it until it happens. That's encouraging that he doesn't say that it's never going to happen. Bottom line is that he's theirs 'till something changes. It may never change. And if it doesn't we haven't lost anything. We have nothing to lose and a lot to gain with RF, so I like our position until NSD.

Couldn't agree more

Has nobody found out yet what other 5-star Reuben took on his UGA visit today?

Someone said Bo Scarbrough was at UGA with him.

GregO_ESPN Greg Ostendorf

RT @RadiNabulsi: #Bama commit Reuben Foster visiting Athens twice in two weeks. Both trips have been w/o best friend Tray Matthews. #UGA

Guest EagleDamnWar

Yep.  Bo and Reuben are staying at UGA till sunday

Yep.  Bo and Reuben are staying at UGA till sunday

Bo apparently cancelled a scheduled visit to Florida.

We for sure don't know who's in the lead. All we know for sure is that it is now down to AU and GA. Hopefully he will make the right decision  :we:

No big deal to me. Foster will visit Auburn with Trey and his father in the next couple weeks.

Is this visit the 'dawg nite' visit that he has had stated he would be taking to uGaly, or is this an additional visit?

This is not dawg nite but it still does not matter. Trust KK and his info.

6 months ago it was bama, 2 months ago everyone thought Auburn, last week it was georgia, now its Auburn again.... I'm glad I found this site, keeps me updated on the latest news, and this offseason has been very entertaining. Can't wait till September 1st. War Eagle!

Oh I do, as well as others that are confident. Just wasn't sure when it was supposed to be. WDE bro!

Dawg night is the weekend after The Opening July 13th.

No big deal to me. Foster will visit Auburn with Trey and his father in the next couple weeks.

Me too.  Guys, the halls of our athletic complex look like an evacuation zone;  there's no one there because everyone's on vacation.  He is up in Athens because there is nothing going on in The Loveliest Village, and being with Bo S (remember that nickname) is as safe as it gets, because he didn't lose anything in Athens!!

6 months ago it was bama, 2 months ago everyone thought Auburn, last week it was georgia, now its Auburn again.... I'm glad I found this site, keeps me updated on the latest news, and this offseason has been very entertaining. Can't wait till September 1st. War Eagle!

You must like staying confused like the rest of us. :P

Me too.  Guys, the halls of our athletic complex look like an evacuation zone;  there's no one there because everyone's on vacation.  He is up in Athens because there is nothing going on in The Loveliest Village, and being with Bo S (remember that nickname) is as safe as it gets, because he didn't lose anything in Athens!!

Good point pops  :thumbsup:

Trey Johnson or Tray Matthews.

I'm assuming ellitor meant Matthews.

Archived