2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Anyone know how hard the sooners are pushing for Foster? I have not seen any thing, but I heard he was thinking about them...

HUH? It's between Auburn and Georgia. Oklahoma is not involved.

:laugh:  Dang E, how crazy have things become when you think there are two favorites, and neither are the school he's actually committed to? I'll just say this, if it's still between different schools, then we don't have a very good shot, IMO. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The List: Big Cat Weekend

Quote from: TigerProwl24 on May 15, 2012, 04:43:35 PM

You can add Jason Smith to the list.. 

Quote from: aupops2 on May 15, 2012, 06:19:09 PM

Huge news;  link??

Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 12:03:00 AM

No link but I want to say I appreciate your attitude. I'm glad you're doing better and just have to say, you're ALL OVER AU recruiting. I love it. This site isn't what it once was but it is still informative at times. There is talk that there could be a surprise in store around BCW. A top player at a position that we've prioritized and currently committed to another rival of ours, and could potentially be the first Big Cat domino to fall. That is why I've emphasized in previous posts how paramount BCW could be. Which should be the case every year, considering the staff's record.

I could be wrong and it certainly could change but I seem to think the domino fell and we're in great shape...  :we:

Anyone know how hard the sooners are pushing for Foster? I have not seen any thing, but I heard he was thinking about them...

I thought it was out of left field to, but I was told by an AU player that was in a 7 on 7 with him less than a month ago. He said Auburn was right there, but he had been talking about Oklahoma a little. Which is what I posted earlier.

I thought it was out of left field to, but I was told by an AU player that was in a 7 on 7 with him less than a month ago. He said Auburn was right there, but he had been talking about Oklahoma a little. Which is what I posted earlier.

Said player is the only mention of OU then. The media, recruiting analysts, nor Foster have said anything publicly about OU with Foster.

Thats right. I dont think much about it, but I thought I would pass my info....

Cool. Will be filed in the back of my extensive Foster memory bank. lol  :thumbsup:

There is a simple answer to this question.  It lies in the immortal words of Quan Bray: "War Eagle Baby"

close but Quan said WHOA EAGLE BABY! lol

Bryan Matthews projects that we get Foster.

With B-Matt..is that just his hunch?

That is about all it ever is. Just a hunch.

BMatt doesn't just throw stuff out there that much. He normally only goes out on a limb if he has some pretty solid info. Now if this were JLee it would be a different story.

BMatt doesn't just throw stuff out there that much. He normally only goes out on a limb if he has some pretty solid info. Now if this were JLee it would be a different story.

Ain't that the TROOF.  :we:

Guest EagleDamnWar

New article headline states that  R. Foster is going to UGA again and spending the night with a UGA commit.  I dont have access to the article so I don't know what all it is saying.

Foster is 40% on JLee hot board

New article headline states that  R. Foster is going to UGA again and spending the night with a UGA commit.  I dont have access to the article so I don't know what all it is saying.

Foster is 40% on JLee hot board

22714404.jpg

Go easy on Jeff Lee.  He's still trying to find a stapler big enough to hold all of the Calloway evidence together.

You must not remember Matthews predicitions late last year.  It wasn't good.

You must not remember Matthews predicitions late last year.  It wasn't good.

Well to be fair it seemed like everyone was off. And after Blaise said something like "Man these recruits straight up lied to our coaches" I'm willing to give a bit of a pass. JLee however dug his own grave with his Lael Collins 98% type predictions.

Lee is playing conservative this year after a disastrous 2011 and 2012. His projections are pretty decent for being his first hot board. I imagine his numbers will creep up as we move through the year

Archived