2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I think Georgia has a slight edge just cause they alread have TM AK already  :dunno:

They technically don't have AK yet. They have SW though.

Yea true but he seems to be pretty heavy on them  :dunno:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Georgia has a slight edge just cause they alread have TM AK already  :dunno:

I don't think Kamara's decision is that trivial in us getting Foster.

Foster will do whatever Foster wants to do, the rest of this package stuff will all fall into place based on whether Matthews follows.

So you feel like our chances are better to get Foster than UGA's? I was starting to believe he was head back to GA.

I don't think Kamara's decision is that trivial in us getting Foster.

Foster will do whatever Foster wants to do, the rest of this package stuff will all fall into place based on whether Matthews follows.

Thanks KK  :we:

JW... what are the bammers saying about Foster now? Do they think he's gone or what?

Bone head said last night in his weekly chat that Bammer coaches are very worried about Foster. And he is the biggest homer there is when it comes to Bammer so that says something IMO. Based on the cliche where there is smoke there is fire, Bammers kitchen is in flames when it comes to Foster. At this point I would be shocked if he does not flip.

JW... what are the bammers saying about Foster now? Do they think he's gone or what?

Bone head said last night in his weekly chat that Bammer coaches are very worried about Foster. And he is the biggest homer there is when it comes to Bammer so that says something IMO. Based on the cliche where there is smoke there is fire, Bammers kitchen is in flames when it comes to Foster. At this point I would be shocked if he does not flip.

The question is if it will be to UGA or AU?

The question is if it will be to UGA or AU?

How are you going to find out the answer to that question?  NSD....

2 Q's I have are: 1. Is Bama really trying hard to keep him? If so, why the rash of late LB offers that I read of on this and other boards. 2. How serious is RF's knee injury? Read of reports of him limping a lot in the 5 star.

2 Q's I have are: 1. Is Bama really trying hard to keep him? If so, why the rash of late LB offers that I read of on this and other boards. 2. How serious is RF's knee injury? Read of reports of him limping a lot in the 5 star.

1. I am not sure if they are trying hard or not but I don't care. I want him. 2. He probably should get it scoped but he is so talented that would not be a legitimate excuse if Bammer were not recruiting him hard.

1) Extremely hard, I just think they're seeing the writing on the wall.

2) Not very, as far as I know.

Somebody mentioned in the Tray Matthews thread they'd be shocked if deommitted from UGA.  This got me to thinking that UGA also has a 3-4 defense with a really good coach at the healm in Todd Grantham.  He's helped pull in Johnny O'Neal, Jordan Jenkins, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Amarlo Herrera and Ray Drew.  Those are BIG-TIME names.  I would guess UGA touts the same kind of NFL-prep recruitment style that 'Bama does when it comes to Defense.

I sure hope Reuben comes to AU, but there seem to be some connectable dots that explain the recent surge in UGA concern.

Somebody mentioned in the Tray Matthews thread they'd be shocked if deommitted from UGA.  This got me to thinking that UGA also has a 3-4 defense with a really good coach at the healm in Todd Grantham.  He's helped pull in Johnny O'Neal, Jordan Jenkins, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Amarlo Herrera and Ray Drew.  Those are BIG-TIME names.  I would guess UGA touts the same kind of NFL-prep recruitment style that 'Bama does when it comes to Defense.

I sure hope Reuben comes to AU, but there seem to be some connectable dots that explain the recent surge in UGA concern.

I would also guess that AU touts this NFL-prep recruitment since we have CBVG--one of the best in the business.

I would also guess that AU touts this NFL-prep recruitment since we have CBVG--one of the best in the business.

I absolutely agree.  However, with 'Bama and UGA recruits can already see the results these coaches have produced.  We assume CBVG will be an awesome coach, but sometimes the proof is in the pudding.

I absolutely agree.  However, with 'Bama and UGA recruits can already see the results these coaches have produced.  We assume CBVG will be an awesome coach, but sometimes the proof is in the pudding.

The proof is in the STACHE!!!  ;D

They know what CVG has produced too, both at UGa and the Falcons. Georgia recruits know him very well and he knows Georiga like the back of his hand.

They know what CVG has produced too, both at UGa and the Falcons. Georgia recruits know him very well and he knows Georiga like the back of his hand.

Correct, we will even be recruiting better next year once everyone sees what CBVG can do @ Auburn. He will be running a NFL defense at AU. Players can go straight to the NFL once they leave Auburn have have minimal adjustments to the NFL defense play books. AUsome stuff.

I was listening to the Bill King show this morning on Sirius radio while J.C. Shurburtt was doing his recruiting segment. J.C. stated that it was his opinion regardless of what might happen in the short term that come next February, RF signs with the Auburn Tigers!

I'm like alot of other people on this subject. I would love for RF to sign with AU, but until he puts his name on the dotted line, I will temper mt expectations. But I do like what I hear from King...just hope it proves to be true.

I'll wait to get confident when he signs but I would really hate to be a QB with Lawson, Liner, Foster, and Johnson all coming after me all game long. Teams can't afford to double team that many players.

If he spends as much time around AU complex as it'sbeem reported it's hard to believe Luper and Trooper won't close the deal  :believe:

Anyone know how hard the sooners are pushing for Foster? I have not seen any thing, but I heard he was thinking about them...

HUH? It's between Auburn and Georgia. Oklahoma is not involved.

Anyone know how hard the sooners are pushing for Foster? I have not seen any thing, but I heard he was thinking about them...

HUH? It's between Auburn and Georgia. Oklahoma is not involved.

Lol, I'm with you E. I have not seen Chokie mentioned at all. Seems stated as if there is news to be made.

Archived