2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

i'm nearly 60 years old and there are two things on my mind....#1. trying to remember someones name.....#2. hunting a place to pee

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tidbits from Bone on Auburn prospects. I figured I would spectate since it was free tonight. The Bammer coaches are very worried about Foster. He said Foster was saying all the right things but behind the scenes was a different story. The Bammer people are now so far out of the loop on him they still think he is an EE. I am beginning to think that even though Foster is a public Bammer commit that Bammer privately is a ways behind Auburn and Gawga at this time...He also said OJ was all Bammer and Bammer's best recruiter.

Thanks for that info. Half of it sounds really good.

Tidbits from Bone on Auburn prospects. I figured I would spectate since it was free tonight. The Bammer coaches are very worried about Foster. He said Foster was saying all the right things but behind the scenes was a different story. The Bammer people are now so far out of the loop on him they still think he is an EE. I am beginning to think that even though Foster is a public Bammer commit that Bammer privately is a ways behind Auburn and Gawga at this time...He also said OJ was all Bammer and Bammer's best recruiter.

Now that is GOOD INFORMATION!!!!    Very nice ellitor

i'm nearly 60 years old and there are two things on my mind....#1. trying to remember someones name.....#2. hunting a place to pee

:laugh: :laugh:

Bone also said if he flips its going to be to georgia he thinks..

True but he never says AU for a prospect unless the reals odds are 80% in Auburn's favor.

Hilarious.

Bone also said if he flips its going to be to georgia he thinks..

That's more wishful thinking than anything else, if you ask me.

I feel bad for you I do not have that problem

This might be a stupid queston  :-[...but who is bone?

This might be a stupid queston  :-[...but who is bone?

Andrew Bone from Scout. He covers this state's recruits but he is a huge bammer.

I agree, or what?  I forgot what I was going to say.

Gentle ribbing

Lol if he works for scout then either no one listens to him, or hes crazy cause their rankings are horribly screwed up.

Lol if he works for scout then either no one listens to him, or hes crazy cause their rankings are horribly screwed up.

This was his last chat for them. He starts at Tidesports.com for Rivals on my birthday...July 1.

This was his last chat for them. He starts at Tidesports.com for Rivals on my birthday...July 1.

There goes any chance Lawson had of being #1 on Rivals.

He won't have any say about the ratings, he will just be reporting about UAT.

Bone will not do any evals for Rivals. He will only cover Bammer recruiting.

JC Shurburtt of 247 sports said he has a 70/30 belief that Reuben will flip from Alabama to Auburn ... love it

JC Shurburtt of 247 sports said he has a 70/30 belief that Reuben will flip from Alabama to Auburn ... love it

Aaannh, hard not to love those odds, but its probably closer to...50/50?

I think it's more like 100 per cent cause I think he flipped on BCW

Yeah. Between Auburn and Georgia.

I think Georgia has a slight edge just cause they alread have TM AK already  :dunno:

They technically don't have AK yet. They have SW though.

Yeah. Between Auburn and Georgia.

I believe it is closer to what JC said. I said a month ago that it was 60/40 that he flips to Auburn. I believe that % is on the rise.

Archived