2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I have a pic that I'm tring to put on the college football section under question and it is saying the picture is too large. How do i fix this? TIA  :we:

pm coming your way 43

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With me being a graduate, if me and a friend on the football team want to go grab some food, it is a violation if I pay for it.

It is probably best if you avoid the appearance of impropriety and buy my lunch instead. PM me and I will send my address so you can send the cash or check. :P

I have a pic that I'm tring to put on the college football section under question and it is saying the picture is too large. How do i fix this? TIA  :we:

pm coming your way 43

Thanks again

This thread has become the ultimate "post count booster "...

In Reuben Foster related news: According to EDW, RF will be with Nick Glass during his visit to the plains. Don't know if he's just tagging along or actually showing him around, but either way it seems RF has taken a somewhat active role in our recruiting.

In Reuben Foster related news: According to EDW, RF will be with Nick Glass during his visit to the plains. Don't know if he's just tagging along or actually showing him around, but either way it seems RF has taken a somewhat active role in our recruiting.

Bump ;D

Interesting, if true.  Would love to hear more about how this goes.

Yeah, but what kind of role is he taking in AU's recruiting? After all, he's still a Turd commit. I for one don't think he's going to flip from Bama to AU, although I certainly wish he would. I just don't see Nick Saban just handing this kid over to AU. I guess after what's happened the last 2 years (he-who-shall-not-be-named, Calloway, and Cyrus K) I feel a bit skiddish about Turd recruits supposedly showing AU the love. I hope I'm wrong.

He has to be a silent commit by now. The guy probably knows the campus better than most of us with as much time as he has spent there. He has to be showing him around and giving him a visit from another recruit's perspective. Loving the active recruiting going on by other recruits this year.

Guys Chizik is no idiot. If Reuben was joining recruits on visits to talk about other schools especially our TWO biggest rivals, he would not be allowed to join the recruits.

^^^^^^^THIS!

Okay, forgive me first for not being completely aware on the recruiting violations.

Am I correct here --> A coach can visit any age kid at any point outside of the dead period, as long as there are no existing misconduct violations, or similar stipulations by the NCAA stating that said coach can not recruit for a certain time frame?

The next question is regarding RF. If the above statement is true, have any UA coaches been to actually see him since he moved to AU? I think I heard that Jeremy Pruitt was at the AHS this spring, but never heard if he went to actually visit RF at his house or apartment. Anyone know if there have been any visits since all the "he's about to flip" stuff started? Thanks guys and gals! Have a great day and WE.

Guys Chizik is no idiot. If Reuben was joining recruits on visits to talk about other schools especially our TWO biggest rivals, he would not be allowed to join the recruits.

Completely agree

Completely agree

+2

I am also interested in whether or not the turd recruiters have been hanging around RF since his move to Auburn. You know they hear all the talk about him flipping and I'm pretty sure they won't just take it lying down...

Completely agree

+2

I am also interested in whether or not the turd recruiters have been hanging around RF since his move to Auburn. You know they hear all the talk about him flipping and I'm pretty sure they won't just take it lying down...

It's hard for them to put pressure on him illegally or otherwise when he spends his free time with an auburn university coaches son or quan bray

Yeah, but what kind of role is he taking in AU's recruiting? After all, he's still a Turd commit. I for one don't think he's going to flip from Bama to AU, although I certainly wish he would. I just don't see Nick Saban just handing this kid over to AU. I guess after what's happened the last 2 years (he-who-shall-not-be-named, Calloway, and Cyrus K) I feel a bit skiddish about Turd recruits supposedly showing AU the love. I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, there's no question that Saban isn't just going to hand a recruit to Auburn, especially not one of Foster's caliber. But he hangs out at the athletics department all the time (and as has been mentioned, Chizik isn't an idiot; if he didn't think there was a good chance of flipping him, he wouldn't be allowed to hang out at the AD), he is close friends with Quan Bray...and, quite honestly, the shootings might have made a difference to him with the way the community circled the wagons. All he has to do is look back two years to when Cam was getting raked over the coals to have an even clearer example of how much we believe in Family.

Now, I have my own doubts about the situation because I know how shady some of the things that Bama does are and, like you, I hesitate to get too excited about these types of things because of the goings on of the past few years in recruiting, but I've heard too many good things from too many sources that I trust to believe that he's playing us. He might not end up on the Plains for college, but don't be surprised if he does.

I've heard everyone but RF talk about the flipping. I wish him well either way but I believe he's giving us serious consideration. I, too, am waiting to see what Nicky has cooking to keep him at UAT.

I've heard everyone but RF talk about the flipping. I wish him well either way but I believe he's giving us serious consideration. I, too, am waiting to see what Nicky has cooking to keep him at UAT.

Kind of like Yeldon???

Reading body language and based on things kk has said, he has flipped.

Also here is a things to make you go hmmm moment. This weekend at the Rivals challenge there were many tweets and pics about RF hanging with the AU commits when drills were not going on but nothing about him hanging with Bammer commits Grant Hill and OJ. Why is that?...HMMMMMM

Kind of like Yeldon???

No. Not at all like this to me. TJ purposely tried to lure everyone that he was committed to us up until the point of no contact by the coaches. His mind was already made up. It was orchestrated by Nicky. If RF flips (and the above interview posted by AULock seems to indicate to me that he is still committed but enjoying the attention garnered by the flipping talk)--it will not be because our coaches have told him to keep it quiet. JMO

Also here is a things to make you go hmmm moment. This weekend at the Rivals challenge there were many tweets and pics about RF hanging with the AU commits when drills were not going on but nothing about him hanging with Bammer commits Grant Hill and OJ. Why is that?...HMMMMMM

E, My guess is that he may be better friends with Dee and company. I try not to read too much into these things because despite what we as fans may want to believe, these players are friends and do not hate each other. They just hate the other team when the clock starts. I believe in our insiders and esp kk, at the same time, I haven't seen anything to convince me that he has "secretly" flipped. I sure hope that he has.

It was kind of amusing when Dee Liner came over. Watch Dee's face when Reuben is asked if he's going to flip to Auburn.

Archived