2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I just hope all Auburn fans remain classy if it doesn't come out the way we hope. Remember, it's just a kid choosing his future. Don't besmirch AU with hateful posts. Stay classy Auburn men & women.

War Eagle!

Agree. Just need to focus on the guys in O&B. They are the only ones that can help us.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope all Auburn fans remain classy if it doesn't come out the way we hope. Remember, it's just a kid choosing his future. Don't besmirch AU with hateful posts. Stay classy Auburn men & women.

War Eagle!

I agree. Just continue to swallow the medicine and hope our nightmare ends soon.

War Eagle!

Will Do!

:flame::bamaspin::uga::ua::moon:

:wedance:

So, is it just me or is hilarious that they keep postponing what everyone is watching Fox Sports for just so they get more views?

I'm on Direct TV channel 646... Am I on the right channel? They are talking to Alex Collins right now?

yes

So, is it just me or is hilarious that they keep postponing what everyone is watching Fox Sports for just so they get more views?

These guys are not the best on TV for sure... And I don't mean the 18 yr olds...

Archived