2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina is playing Toronto in hockey right now on FSS.

Remember it is an hour long show.......so you know Reuben won't be in the first half hour.....they will milk it until the bitter end.

My FSS has UFC fighting.....Couture vs Sylvia

There are two Fox sports channels. The one with the 9pm central recruiting show has the hockey game on now.

Remember it is an hour long show.......so you know Reuben won't be in the first half hour.....they will milk it until the bitter end.

The Natural wins a 5 round decision,winning the title.

Hmm my channel guide (brighthouse) shows a basketball game on FSS at 10ET. :dunno:

Of the two Braves channels it is not the one showinf Colorado at Utah

Guess my area is just not getting the show. The other channel has "Inside the Orlando Magic". :puke:

There are two Fox sports channels. The one with the 9pm central recruiting show has the hockey game on now.

Not here in southeast alabama.....Boxing on one and UFC fighting on the other

Hmm my channel guide (brighthouse) shows a basketball game on FSS at 10ET. :dunno:

Of the two Braves channels it is not the one showinf Colorado at Utah

Guess my area is just not getting the show. The other channel has "Inside the Orlando Magic". :puke:

I know that feel bro

Everybody trying to figure out the channel and expressing worry about maybe missing something.

IT WILL BE POSTED HERE (along with a few hundred comments) RIGHT AFTER HE ANNOUNCES.

So just stay tuned right here guys and gals.

Everybody trying to figure out the channel and expressing worry about maybe missing something.

IT WILL BE POSTED HERE (along with a few hundred comments) RIGHT AFTER HE ANNOUNCES.

So just stay tuned right here guys and gals.

The race will be to see who's channel has the shortest delay...

Saw a guy from BOL say that Reuben chose AU via georgia sportswriter. Also would explain all the rise on Monty Adams but who knows. looking for more credible info.

Im thinking now that the BOL source was trolled by a friend of his.LOL. Per TD

Keith Hill@dormgod

@WarBlogle have heard from multiple boots on the ground that you are correct. Reuben Foster to Auburn! #wareagle

Details

Still not credible haha but thought Id post it anyway since he tweeted it to warblogle. Seeing a lot of "Reuben shockingly commits to" on twitter. SDSU? :big:

I guess he's going to wait until the end of the show to break the news. Does anyone know how long the show last?

60 minutes

My service is Charter. Yours is?...Comcast? The feed here with the hockey game (Carolina/Toronto) is the channel. I advance the channel guide to the 9pm listing and it shows the recruiting show.

Anyone know what channel it is for Charter cable?

http://bit.ly/11lQfiY - this is the link for people that are allergic to googling

http://www.foxsports...s/channelfinder - if you click the above you easily find this as the first or seccond hit depending

Or you could have just kindly passed along the info and not been a **** but I suppose it is too late for that now.......

I guess he's going to wait until the end of the show to break the news. Does anyone know how long the show last?

60 minutes

My service is Charter. Yours is?...Comcast? The feed here with the hockey game (Carolina/Toronto) is the channel. I advance the channel guide to the 9pm listing and it shows the recruiting show.

Brighthouse here......shows UFC reloaded at 8....and the New College Football Show at 9

Archived