2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't get that channel. I may be glad I don't. If he doesn't give us his commitment again, who are some other top linebackers are we still in the running to sign?

Saw a guy from BOL say that Reuben chose AU via georgia sportswriter. Also would explain all the rise on Monty Adams but who knows. looking for more credible info.

Saw a guy from BOL say that Reuben chose AU via georgia sportswriter. Also would explain all the rise on Monty Adams but who knows. looking for more credible info.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would he have a televised segment to announce and then a couple hours before make it known?

I just picture Philip Marshall having the same reaction as the one in your sig.

tumblr_lh7irezXWE1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Excitedly waiting, please be true

Ha if true some people will be tasting their knees from how far their foot is shoved in their mouth.

Ha if true some people will be tasting their knees from how far their foot is shoved in their mouth.

Not really.....lol

I prefer mine with a dash or two of Texas Pete Hot Sauce!

But they'll still have big smiles on

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

wow, i just happen to live in the one town in florida that gets the show....and happen to have the one service (ATT Uverse) that carries it. hmmmm, it's all coming together...

please don't let me down, reuben.

Color me skeptical until the LOI is received at AUburn.

Archived