2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many posts does Reuben foster have in these 700 or so?

How many promises has he made to you?

Is he creating the drama? Or, are the adults on message boards and in the media?

I have a feeling we will sign the Cunningham kid from PV.

What would we want with a sixth WR? I hope we've got better places to spend one of the few slots left. Signing an honest, no drama kid that wants to be an Auburn linebacker would be a great place to use one of those last scholarships.

He is a LB

-"Can confirm Foster will pledge to UA tonight"

-"The TV announcement was pre-planned to avoid him having to pledge UA while at Auburn High School"

-"Foster remains actively working on Adams from what I'm told"

From the Bama insiders.

Ok? Who are these turd insiders? Why not post what AU insiders are saying? Or Tennessee for tha matter? I'm sure they think RF is coming to them.

Who would be the back up plan? Or do we have someone already committed? although it appears that he will commit to UA, it would seem that the coaches cannot waste a day waiting for his decision and would need to have quick alternate plans..any ideas?

-"The TV announcement was pre-planned to avoid him having to pledge UA while at Auburn High School"

From the Bama insiders.

Well, then that sums it up... Nick Saban is a motherf$&@#%n pimp!!! He gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants it!

Hard to believe our new staff has screwed this up. He visits the coaches very frequently, he recruited for AU, and he has a huge AU on his arm...!

Little Nicky is that much better us, our coaches screwed the pooch, or he's been playing us ever since he decommitted...? Guess we'll never know?

CHILL take a breath.

Good grief, kids. It is just football.......I AM TALKING TO US OLD MEN...

From the Bama insiders.

Well, then that sums it up... Nick Saban is a motherf$&@#%n pimp!!! He gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants it!

Hard to believe our new staff has screwed this up. He visits the coaches very frequently, he recruited for AU, and he has a huge AU on his arm...!

Little Nicky is that much better us, our coaches screwed the pooch, or he's been playing us ever since he decommitted...? Guess we'll never know?

If you think our coaches screwed the pooch, then you obviously haven't been paying attention to everything else that has gone on. There is 26 other players that they are trying to get signed. It's starting to smell like Dee Liners deal to me.

Why not post what AU insiders are saying?

Its already been posted. Not looking good for Auburn. Holding out hope that his mother can convince him otherwise.

When I first read that he left the OV at AU and drove to Tuscaloosa, I felt then this is over. Now I've read where not only did he go to Tuscaloosa, but he also met with the coaches. It's over. He's a Bammer. Don't be surprised if Mama doesn't get a job over there and a day care center---probably one of the best in that area---will have an opening. Sorry, but this is a done deal as far as I'm concerned.

Well if it's a done deal I guess there is nothing left to see here. Somebody said he was in Tuscaloosa and visited the coaches so it's over. Someone on here said he met with our coaches yesterday too. But that doesn't matter I guess since it's a done deal. Everyone there is no need to listen to the announcement tonight it's a done deal.

Listen, I would like nothing more than to be wrong about this. And, if you actually read what I wrote, I said that it's a done deal "as far as I'm concerned." Jesus, man, READ what I wrote, not what you want it to say. I also have to wonder: why he would need to make this announcement in Atlanta? Could it be that he doesn't want to have to put up with the grief he would probably get from the Auburn locals by announcing at Auburn High School that he's attending the University of Alabama? Trust me, I would be more than happy to eat a health dishing of crow---I just don't think I'll have to.

From the Bama insiders.

Hard to believe our new staff has screwed this up. He visits the coaches very frequently,he recruited for AU, and he has a huge AU on his arm...!

CHILL take a breath.

Sarcasm bro...

I'm ice cold!

From the Bama insiders.

Hard to believe our new staff has screwed this up. He visits the coaches very frequently,he recruited for AU, and he has a huge AU on his arm...!

CHILL take a breath.

Sarcasm bro...

I'm ice cold!

sorry man,my sarcasm meter was off LOL

From the Bama insiders.

Thats it, blame NS, Blame the current staff. Whatever you do, don't blame the lynch mob who ran the entire previous staff, with which RF had great relations, out of town. Don't do that because if you do, you might have to look in the mirror and blame someone other than RF, NS, or the current staff.

Everybody knew this was a possible consequence when they ran off the other staff (BTW, NOT saying that was the wrong thing to do, just saying...)

When I first read that he left the OV at AU and drove to Tuscaloosa, I felt then this is over. Now I've read where not only did he go to Tuscaloosa, but he also met with the coaches. It's over. He's a Bammer. Don't be surprised if Mama doesn't get a job over there and a day care center---probably one of the best in that area---will have an opening. Sorry, but this is a done deal as far as I'm concerned.

Well if it's a done deal I guess there is nothing left to see here. Somebody said he was in Tuscaloosa and visited the coaches so it's over. Someone on here said he met with our coaches yesterday too. But that doesn't matter I guess since it's a done deal. Everyone there is no need to listen to the announcement tonight it's a done deal.

Listen, I would like nothing more than to be wrong about this. And, if you actually read what I wrote, I said that it's a done deal "as far as I'm concerned." Jesus, man, READ what I wrote, not what you want it to say. I also have to wonder: why he would need to make this announcement in Atlanta? Could it be that he doesn't want to have to put up with the grief he would probably get from the Auburn locals by announcing at Auburn High School that he's attending the University of Alabama? Trust me, I would be more than happy to eat a health dishing of crow---I just don't think I'll have to.

Do you think he is going to skip school until after signing day. Whatever he say's tonight he still has to go back to school tomm.. I'm just tired of people stating things as fact when none of us know. In you post you did say as far as you where concerned he it was a done deal. It's over. He's a bammer. Sorry for misquoting you!!!

Im goin with what ST is sayin. I hope he picks us and we will see what happens. Foster is a rare breed... Hes got the it factor...

From what I;ve been able to pick up from things I've been reading today, I'll be 100% shocked if he signes with Auburn after making such a bif to do about his big AU tatoo. I feel that that was only for show.

Do you think he is going to skip school until after signing day. Whatever he say's tonight he still has to go back to school tomm..

He HAS to go to school? Ever heard of calling in sick?

Fellas let's not forget that Carl Lawson (higher rated than RF) is strongly committed to AU!!! Let's just chill...there will be many more RFs to come and go. Let's just sit back and see what our coaches can do with the players they get. Don't lose focus over ONE player......WDE!

Why not post what AU insiders are saying?

Its already been posted. Not looking good for Auburn. Holding out hope that his mother can convince him otherwise, which I doubt will happen considering that I'm sure Alabama can offer whatever "hospitality" services we've been offering and more.

I don't think his mother is working too hard to convince him. As I said earlier, her mind has been put at "ease" about living arrangements.

She got a house sitting job waiting on her?

A word of caution to all recruits if you really think thats true. Emmert isn't going to be over the NCAA very much longer (he is on the hot seat bigtime right now for doing a terrible job). If he goes Saban's protection goes with him. If they keep giving Mom's house sitting jobs and girlfriends job's in the AD and such it will catch up with them soon. If it happens sooner than later and you are involved your college career is over at that point. If your college career is over early so goes any chance at the NFL.

Archived