2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I don't like drama. This kid loves it!

I am excited about this year's class of new Auburn Tigers!

If Foster chooses AU, I hope he matures and becomes the player he has the potential to become! If he chooses somewhere else, I'm glad its over. It's a win-win for me!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he show everyone AU tat months ago, I thought to myself this means nothing. He only did it for a show. Nothing more. You can always change to look of any tatoo. If he does indeed flips to UAT, he was never a man of his word and he wasn't really considering go to the Plains anyway cause he was never ALL IN.

Any chance that he pulls a Yeldon and a Cuanjo (sp ?) in one recruiting cycle? That would be sweet! >:D

When I first read that he left the OV at AU and drove to Tuscaloosa, I felt then this is over. Now I've read where not only did he go to Tuscaloosa, but he also met with the coaches. It's over. He's a Bammer. Don't be surprised if Mama doesn't get a job over there and a day care center---probably one of the best in that area---will have an opening. Sorry, but this is a done deal as far as I'm concerned.

Just heard that RF will be announcing tonight that he is going to UAT. Sucks, but whatever, I wish him well....

Did he tell you that personally? If he didn't you don't know. He is telling different people different stuff. A source at alabama says he is going there. A source at Auburn say's he is going here. I know you all think this is funny to come out and say stuff that you have no idea whether it's true or not but the reality is he may have told someone something an hour ago and he might change his mind 10 minutes later. It doesn't bother me that everyone is guessing what bothers me is this crap when people say stuff like it's a fact when unless he told you himself you really don't know. Don't forget whatever he say's tonight is not final. He has been known to change his mind. Even if he commits to us I would not feel sure until he signs.

If Bo Scharborogh known where he is announcing,I think it's not going to be the good guys.

We need to stay after him after he announces,we can still flip him back.

They are friends. He may have told him he wasn't moving west just so he would not be surprised.

i have a question for the board ...

back in the fall, the going assumption was trooper taylor had become a friend/mentor to foster.

would it stand to reason that since trooper is still hanging in auburn, that he would still be a friend/mentor to foster.

also, a going assumption after the foster flip from bama to auburn was it could have been orchestrated by trooper (i have my doubts), but does seem logical that it was a play on yeldons deal.

so, is trooper still influencing foster? i mean, he isnt a coach any more. he is the father of a foster teammate, right? what is troopers relationship with auburn university? would he do any more "influencing"? i dont mean this in any particular way. trooper may love auburn (but hate JJ). alot of former coaches love auburn and the fans.

just a point of discussion to change up the line of talk on here.

I kind of hope Fosters commits to Alabama.... But wait here is when it gets good! Then he never sends his LOI in and comes back National Signing Day and says he is taking his talents to Auburn!

When I first read that he left the OV at AU and drove to Tuscaloosa, I felt then this is over. Now I've read where not only did he go to Tuscaloosa, but he also met with the coaches. It's over. He's a Bammer. Don't be surprised if Mama doesn't get a job over there and a day care center---probably one of the best in that area---will have an opening. Sorry, but this is a done deal as far as I'm concerned.

So, what kind of work does RF' mother do now and where do she work now?

I agree he seems given to some drama. But let's get some other things in perspective.

1. There's no indication he's anything other than a decent kid doing his best.

2. He has done us no wrong. He committed to Auburn in the summer, but that staff was let go. It's entirely natural a kid should step back and reassess.

3. He has continued to give Auburn a chance.

So -- unless we learn at some point that he orchestrated the weekend to have a negative effect on Auburn, which I doubt -- let's quit judging the kid. I do hope he manages to moderate his responses to his emotions, but there's no reason to criticize him based on what we know to this point.

Well if it's a done deal I guess there is nothing left to see here. Somebody said he was in Tuscaloosa and visited the coaches so it's over. Someone on here said he met with our coaches yesterday too. But that doesn't matter I guess since it's a done deal. Everyone there is no need to listen to the announcement tonight it's a done deal.

I agree he seems given to some drama. But let's get some other things in perspective.

2. He has done us no wrong. He committed to Auburn in the summer, but that staff was let go. It's entirely natural a kid should step back and reassess.

So -- unless we learn at some point that he orchestrated the weekend to have a negative effect on Auburn, which I doubt -- let's quit judging the kid. I do hope he manages to moderate his responses to his emotions, but there's no reason to criticize him based on what we know to this point.

+1

Agree.

-"Can confirm Foster will pledge to UA tonight"

-"The TV announcement was pre-planned to avoid him having to pledge UA while at Auburn High School"

-"Foster remains actively working on Adams from what I'm told"

From the Bama insiders.

+1

+2

I am gotten to the point were if RF comes to AU that would be AUsome and we could use him his freshman year. If RF goes someplace else, time for us to move on.

-"The TV announcement was pre-planned to avoid him having to pledge UA while at Auburn High School"

From the Bama insiders.

"insiders" :-\

I am gotten to the point were if RF comes to AU that would be AUsome and we could use him his freshman year. If RF goes someplace else, time for us to move on.

We need big, strong fast LB's like RF. I hope we get him. If we don't Auburn University will probably continue to exist and WE all will be right back here next year (if not before) Gnashing our teeth over some other 17 year old.

If he ends up at Auburn, great. If he goes somewhere else, I won't give him a second thought. I'm so over this kid milking the process and drama to the extreme.

I have a feeling we will sign the Cunningham kid from PV.

What would we want with a sixth WR? I hope we've got better places to spend one of the few slots left. Signing an honest, no drama kid that wants to be an Auburn linebacker would be a great place to use one of those last scholarships.

From the Bama insiders.

Well, then that sums it up... Nick Saban is a motherf$&@#%n pimp!!! He gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants it!

Hard to believe our new staff has screwed this up. He visits the coaches very frequently, he recruited for AU, and he has a huge AU on his arm...!

Little Nicky is that much better us, our coaches screwed the pooch, or he's been playing us ever since he decommitted...? Guess we'll never know?

I have a feeling we will sign the Cunningham kid from PV.

What would we want with a sixth WR? I hope we've got better places to spend one of the few slots left. Signing an honest, no drama kid that wants to be an Auburn linebacker would be a great place to use one of those last scholarships.

Mikey, Cunningham is an OLB

Archived