2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Guys please quit being so negative towards Reuben, as i said earlier i wish this thread would be closed. I hope we get him just so everyone will have egg on their face for down talking him so much.

Im not talking bad about him but enough is enough. If he chooses Auburn I'll be shocked. Ive never done anything but wish him well but like i said..enough is enough already and theres roughly 700 pages of posts about him and thats more than enough for me.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then why did he leave early?

Have you followed Foster's recruitment at all? The kid is like the complete polar opposite of Carl Lawson.

I sure have, since when he first committed to Alabama. And him leaving Auburn was shocking. You can't compare Lawson and Foster. Two completely different situations.

Geez folks, let's let him make a decision before we bash him. Many a recruit has been put in their place once they get on campus, and he will be no different. If not, then he'll leave and go somewhere else and THAT is when we can talk about not wanting him around. I want him at AU until he shows me that he doesn't deserve to be there, which he hasn't had the chance to do yet. Like someone said before, he's just trying to make a decision, and getting a mic shoved in his face every time a thought crosses his mind. CL is in the very very very tiny minority when it comes to the way his recruitment has been handled. RF's has been a little weird, but as far as recruiting goes it's not like he is the first, or anywhere close to the worst.

I for one want RF here BADLY, and until he chooses the turds or comes here and makes a mess, I'm not saying a negative word about him, because I don't know his life.

Geez folks, let's let him make a decision before we bash him. Many a recruit has been put in their place once they get on campus, and he will be no different. If not, then he'll leave and go somewhere else and THAT is when we can talk about not wanting him around. I want him at AU until he shows me that he doesn't deserve to be there, which he hasn't had the chance to do yet. Like someone said before, he's just trying to make a decision, and getting a mic shoved in his face every time a thought crosses his mind. CL is in the very very very tiny minority when it comes to the way his recruitment has been handled. RF's has been a little weird, but as far as recruiting goes it's not like he is the first, or anywhere close to the worst.

I for one want RF here BADLY, and until he chooses the turds or comes here and makes a mess, I'm not saying a negative word about him, because I don't know his life.

^

Hopefully it isn't true, but I only wish the best for Foster where ever he decides to attend school.

War Eagle!

FWIW, my source knows RF's family pretty well, so I'm thinking it's legit...

I'm calling BS. Someone is just guessing. Reuben has kept his recruitment a secret for so long, then tell "someone" , or tell "Bo Scarbrough" just to have them tell the whole world??? I'm not buying it. He wouldn't ruin his moment in the spotlight to blab it all over the internet...

Now, their "guess" might be right, and he might go to bammer, but no one except Reuben and the coaches know for sure.

Hokanson on Jox ....... He predicts RF 60/40 Bama. Stated since he left Sat for a 3 hour drive to UT spent the night and visited with Al coaches. Said Reuben's mother stayed for the complete visit. Said RF could still be a risk to change again before NSD

ST's source is also close to Reuben's family... yet he syllable has AU 60%... sooooo???

ST had him at 95% Friday

Still has him leaning Auburn though...?

Am I the only one that thinks whoever he announces tonight will be the one school he definitely won't attend?

+1. If he announces UAT this board will light up like a Christmas tree. I don't believe anything he says at this point until he puts ink to paper and faxes it in where he is going. I'm over the entire saga but wish him well wherever he decides to go.

ST's source is also close to Reuben's family... yet he syllable has AU 60%... sooooo???

ST had him at 95% Friday

Still has him leaning Auburn though...?

I think ausburn is making a point (a valid one) regarding the quality of ST's source.

wde

I think he is almost sure to commit to bammer tonight,but it wont be over until wednesday.Th ebig question is where will RF go after he announces tonight in Atl?

The bammers know we can flip him back if he is near the athletic complex between tonight and Wednesday.

Hokanson on Jox ....... He predicts RF 60/40 Bama. Stated since he left Sat for a 3 hour drive to UT spent the night and visited with Al coaches. Said Reuben's mother stayed for the complete visit. Said RF could still be a risk to change again before NSD

Very logical prediction and i think it's very accurate! It's clear that he is torn so his decision could go down to the last hour or minute. Not quite sure why he is annoucing tonight when it is VERY likely he will still have Auburn on the brain and thinking if he made the right choice picking Bama.

If Bo Scharborogh known where he is announcing,I think it's not going to be the good guys.

We need to stay after him after he announces,we can still flip him back.

just means foster is flipping scarborourourouoruorurrugh (did i spell that correct?) to auburn ... its a lock ... kids a beast ... a sure thing ... sources ... its as good as anything else coming out (btw, not messin with you Bro, just having fun with the nutiness...)

If Bo Scharborogh known where he is announcing,I think it's not going to be the good guys.

We need to stay after him after he announces,we can still flip him back.

just means foster is flipping scarborourourouoruorurrugh (did i spell that correct?) to auburn ... its a lock ... kids a beast ... a sure thing ... sources ... its as good as anything else coming out (btw, not messin with you Bro, just having fun with the nutiness...)

:) Ohhh the drama! :laugh:

Hopefully it isn't true, but I only wish the best for Foster where ever he decides to attend school.

War Eagle!

FWIW, my source knows RF's family pretty well, so I'm thinking it's legit...

I'm calling BS. Someone is just guessing. Reuben has kept his recruitment a secret for so long, then tell "someone" , or tell "Bo Scarbrough" just to have them tell the whole world??? I'm not buying it. He wouldn't ruin his moment in the spotlight to blab it all over the internet...

Now, their "guess" might be right, and he might go to bammer, but no one except Reuben and the coaches know for sure.

Ok, I'm not trying to start an argument. I posted my information because it had to do with RF, and this is a thread about RF. If you choose to not believe me, that is ok. However, I will say that my friend does indeed know RF's family very well...

I think he is almost sure to commit to bammer tonight,but it wont be over until wednesday.Th ebig question is where will RF go after he announces tonight in Atl?

The bammers know we can flip him back if he is near the athletic complex between tonight and Wednesday.

I really dont think it'll be over Wednesday, though I really hope I'm wrong.

whatever is said tonight at the "announcement" is completely irrelevant. i will believe the fax. the kid flipped around so much over the weekend that i dont think it stops until he send the fax in on wednesday.

again ... tonights announcement is irrelevant. actually probably a better indication of where he will NOT end up.

At this point it is best to pop the popcorn wait for the program and sit back and watch. Fox sports south will hold his announcement to the end of the program for max viewer ship. Predictions are good.....but they are predictions. If RF wanted drama he created it. If he chooses AU it will be nice but he still hasn't played a down either. If he goes to Bama then I'll break out the Cee Lo song Forget You....I do wish well for Reuben. War Eagle

I really dont think it'll be over Wednesday, though I really hope I'm wrong.

Would not suprise me..

What is dumb about this announcement tonight is this: if RF is not ready to make a decision ... don't! Wait until signing day or after if needed. He needs to make sure he picks the place that is in he and his daughter's best interest. I actually hope he stays with the college he chooses tonight if he is ready to make the decision. Stand by your decision. I love what Carl did. Once he knew, he shut it down and will not take anymore calls about it. RF just needs to follow his heart and think about that little girl in his life to provide the best scenario for her as well.

He's ready. It's not that hard, really. In his mind, it's mad chaos all the time. A trip to a beach in Costa Rica may help....maybe. Doubt it.

When he show everyone AU tat months ago, I thought to myself this means nothing. He only did it for a show. Nothing more. You can always change to look of any tatoo. If he does indeed flips to UAT, he was never a man of his word and he wasn't really considering go to the Plains anyway cause he was never ALL IN.

Archived