2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said to myself that I didn't care where RF went, too. Then, I remember our returning line backing corps.

We need all of the help we can get.

Of coarse when need his help!!! Just maybe not all the drama!!!

We do need linebackers. It just doesn't have to be Foster. We need a runningback too but it certainly doesn't need to be Mike Dyer. The more antics I see, the more concerned I am that we actually get Foster.

If anyone has the notion that we don't need Foster you need to get off your high horse. We need LBers and he is the best.

I agree. To say we don't want or need him is stupid talk. Can we go on with out him sure. I have always thought he was coming to Auburn but I will admit the events of this weekend have thrown me for a loop. I really hate all the games but I know it's part of it. I do hope he will be with us in the end though. I think with Lawson locked in if we could get Foster and Adams we could get back to the top pretty quick.

At this point, I see the announcement tonight as pretty much no more concrete than the tattoo... he's gonna be getting calls til he sends in the paperwork. And the rumormill will have him changing his mind twice between Monday at 10 EST and Wednesday. Mark. My. Words.

Reuben tweete about two hours ago

“@reubenfoster_FG: Stress City, Heart Beating Fast, Frog Throat, Best Choice For Me and My Family #commitment”

Well best choice for his family would have to be us...Unless the turds are going to hook their family up.

"@reubenfoster_FG: Stress City, Heart Beating Fast, Frog Throat, Best Choice For Me and My Family #commitment"

Well best choice for his family would have to be us...Unless the turds are going to hook their family up.

"I would like to thank the University of Alabama for everything they did for me and my family" -- Trent Richardson.

"@reubenfoster_FG: Stress City, Heart Beating Fast, Frog Throat, Best Choice For Me and My Family #commitment"

"I would like to thank the University of Alabama for everything they did for me and my family" -- Trent Richardson.

NOoooo!! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

That has been investigated by the UAT AD and confirmed by the NCAA.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I heard some comments RF made in an interview not long ago that mentioned how important it was for him to be here close to his daughter and his mommas' fried chicken. There aren't any deciding factors at work in his life that are more important than his daughter. If he feels like a daddy should about his daughter he will be a Tiger this fall.

To try and say that RF doesn't love his daughter enough if he doesn't chose us is not nice.

> White Tiger..... I did not say or try to say anything of the kind. I said EXACTLY what I intended to say....that his daughter should be a high priority and thus very important to his decision.

Does anyone know for sure what happened this weekend that made him leave? I hope whatever it was the coaches can get it worke out with him.

We break records for Foster! 62 pages in a day!

That being said

Just imagine the defense with Foster, Lawson, Adams, and Alexander! Watch out!

Don't forget D Liner!

Does anyone know for sure what happened this weekend that made him leave? I hope whatever it was the coaches can get it worke out with him.

If he is going to pick ua,t then I hope his departure was the result of a little pressure being applied by our coaches along the lines of... "Reuben, you're either in or out and we need you to tell us now what your plans are because space in this class is shrinking fast and we just might not have a place for you if you wait too long.." I'll admit I haven't folllowed recruting all that closely but Ive never seen so much flip flopping drama ever before.

That being said

Don't forget D Liner!

Forget who? Forget D Liner? ......This is for Dee... (No intentions for Reuben...subject to my re-de-commitment tonight)

That being said

Don't forget D Liner!

Forget who? Forget D Liner? ......This is for Dee... (No intentions for Reuben...subject to my re-de-commitment tonight)

Well played, sir. I admit, I love that song.

I heard some comments RF made in an interview not long ago that mentioned how important it was for him to be here close to his daughter and his mommas' fried chicken. There aren't any deciding factors at work in his life that are more important than his daughter. If he feels like a daddy should about his daughter he will be a Tiger this fall.

To try and say that RF doesn't love his daughter enough if he doesn't chose us is not nice.

> White Tiger..... I did not say or try to say anything of the kind. I said EXACTLY what I intended to say....that his daughter should be a high priority and thus very important to his decision.

Well I guess I need to say I'm Sorry that I took your comments the wrong way

If anyone has the notion that we don't need Foster you need to get off your high horse. We need LBers and he is the best.

Damn right. This is the most important player to this recruiting class. I'm not feeling to good about getting him, either.

Damn right. This is the most important player to this recruiting class. I'm not feeling to good about getting him, either.

Most important is a view. Hang in there. We will hopefully bring the prototypical systematical LB home On Time. Play it out with some DB's for Logan

Any time they throw in the "and my family" you can assume it's $puat.

Disagree. 100%. Carl Lawson ans Jeremy Johnson were the most important in this class. Two outstanding players with maturity and leadership ability.

I am in complete agreement we need this commitment however am I the only one who gets a bad vibe from this? I think we can agree I he goes to UA he falls off the face of the earth and not heard from for prob 2 years because of the program there. If he signs with AU he prob contributes pretty quick. So with all the spotlight look at me drama that has seemed to come up every week does anyone think he has the ability to handle himself at AU in the spotlight if he steps and plays well early in his career and be a AU man that I think Gus will demand of this team or can he handle no spotlight for 2 years at UA because it just seems like he is milking this pretty hard. Maybe after Wednesday he puts his nose to the grindstone and becomes a excellent player at either university ..... Who knows I just don't have the best feeling about it. Myself I would rather we pass and build the correct way if this just brings drama later to the program. Either way I wish him the best.

Archived